Metro Exodus' May 27 hotfix is now live, a look at its patch notes revealing the removal of Denuvo DRM from its Epic Games Store, Steam and Xbox Game Pass for PC versions.
The May 27 hotfix also adds Epic Games Store backup saves for Metro Exodus, alongside a small number of fixes.
Metro Exodus May 27 Hotfix Patch Notes
Here are the full patch notes of Metro Exodus' May 27 hotfix:
- Removed Denuvo from Steam, Epic, Xbox PC Gamepass versions.
- Fixed the rapidly discharging filter issue in Sam’s Story on all platforms (extreme timer depletion in fog).
- This fixes the filter issue just after getting the boat from the humanimal hunter lair and proceeding into the fog beyond. Filters depleting quickly in the high rad zone near the sub base without the proper hazmat suit from the fire depot, is by design.
- Added save backup functionality for Epic version in case of cloud save malfunction.
- Browse to the default save folder to find a “.backup” folder.
- Fixed camera rotation issue with latest Nvidia Ansel update.
- Fixed various crashes.
Metro Exodus is out now on PC, Xbox One, PS4 and Google Stadia.