What is the Party Animals Server Status? Is there a fix for the failed login attempts that players are currently encountering?
Party Animals' demo proved to be quite popular, but as players flocked to duke it out as various types of fuzzy animals, they begain encountering failed login attempts and wondering about the game's server status.
Not being able to connect to servers is a pretty aggravating issue in a multiplayer physics-based brawler but, thankfully, an initial set of potential fixes for Party Animals' failed login attempts was shared with the community.
Party Animals Server Status and Failed Login Attempts
If you're bumping into failed login attempts while playing Party Animals, it's worth trying the following workarounds:
- Log out of Steam, restart your computer, then log back in.
- Make sure that you have a stable internet connection, if you are using a wi-fi connection, try switching to a wired connection.
- Verify the integrity of your game files via Steam.
- Exempt the game to your antivirus/firewall.
- Run the game as an Administrator.
There currently doesn't seem to be a way of tracking the Party Animals Server Status, likely because the game isn't out yet, players only having access to the demo.
Party Animals is slated for a late 2020 launch on PC, via Steam.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , giving us a like on , and joining us on . We may also include links to affiliate stores, which gives us a small commission if you purchase anything via them. Thank you.