Publisher Paradox Interactive and developer Double Eleven today revealed Cleared for Transfer, as the next free expansion for prison management sim, Prison Architect.
Slated to release on May 14 on PC, the Cleared for Transfer expansion will be available at no cost for owners of Prison Architect.
Prison Architect Cleared for Transfer Expansion
The Cleared for Transfer expansion aims to add further complexity to inmate management while also introducing security sector privileges. Here is a list of key features, as detailed in a press release:
- Prisoner Transfers: Prisoners can now transfer between security sectors of your prison. Requirements for transfer to a lower-security sector are entirely up to you.
- Special Privileges: Privileges can be assigned based on the security sector, giving your prisoners a motivation to transfer. Prisoners in high security areas are able to see the privileges given to lower security sectors.
- Room Grading: You can now grade other rooms, such as yards, classrooms, common rooms, and a new gymnasium.
- Custom Security Sectors: Create areas with custom security sectors that can include prisoners from different security levels.
- New Actions and Enhancements: You can initiate actions like shakedowns, tunnel searches, and lockdowns by security sector.
Paradox Interactive has also revealed that it will take on the role of publisher for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch versions of Prison Architect.