Rainbow Six Siege's Update 2.2 goes live today, a look at its patch notes revealing an upgraded player reporting panel alongside a set of fixes that follow the release of the shooter's major Steel Wave update.
The Y5S2.2 patch adds a new player reporting panel that offers more options for reporting suspicious Rainbow Six Siege players, developer Ubisoft hoping it will result in the handing out of more accurate sanctions.
Like other smaller patches, Rainbow Six Siege's Update 2.2 adds a new series of fixes following the release of the Steel Wave Update, tackling a missing compass minimap location on the Tower map, an uneven floor in Coastline, and more.
Rainbow Six Siege Update 2.2 Patch Notes - Steel Wave
Here are all the changes and additions coming in Rainbow Six Siege's Update 2.2, as per the full patch notes:
Player Reporting Panel
The Reporting Panel is getting an upgrade! Building upon the last addition of more reporting categories to improve the granularity of in-game reports, we've added a new player-reporting panel. This new panel will provide you with more information on each type of reporting category so you can make an informed decision about which report type best fits the situation. More accurate reports from you and other players, means we can make sure we're handing out the appropriate sanctions to players that deserve it.
Access the Report options via the Player Profile Panel. Each report type has a description to help you choose the most appropriate report type. Once the report is made, you'll receive a confirmation message that we received the report. Players can only be reported once per match per player.
- FIXED – Issues with launching when AntiVirus protection is on.
- FIXED – Gadget does not always properly deploy if the button is released right before completion.
- FIXED – Various clipping issues on maps.
- FIXED – Various visual texture issues on maps.
- FIXED – Various issues with vegetation on maps.
- FIXED – Echo's Yokai can hide in certain spots on Bank due to missing collision with map assets.
- FIXED – Uneven floor in Coastline.
- FIXED – Defenders are not detected as being 'Outside' when in the window frame of 2F Control Room on Theme Park.
- FIXED – Missing compass location on minimap on Tower.
- FIXED – Some lower sections of soft walls on Kafe can act as unbreakable surfaces.
- FIXED – Unbreakable sign in 1F Office Hallway of Bank.
- FIXED – Gadgets can be deployed in out of reach areas in 2F Control Room on Theme Park.
- FIXED – Defuser can't be picked up after being dropped in the fountain in EXT Fountain on Villa.
- FIXED – Ace's SELMA can get stuck on the cupboard of 1F Kitchen on Oregon and become unrecoverable.
- FIXED – Attackers can be spawn killed from EXT Warehouse on Clubhouse.
- FIXED – Gadgets can be deployed in out of reach areas in 2F Cash Room on Clubhouse.
- FIXED – Attackers can be spawn killed at EXT Warehouse.
- FIXED – Drones can clip through the furniture in 3F Bathroom on Yacht.
- FIXED – Various Menu/UI issues.
- FIXED – Various visual cosmetic issues.
- FIXED – Various cosmetic clipping issues.
Rainbow Six Siege is out now on PC, Xbox One and PS4.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on Twitter, checking out our videos on YouTube, or giving us a like on Facebook. We may also include links to affiliate stores, which gives us a small commission if you purchase anything via them. Thank you.