SnowRunner's Patch 7.0 and Imandra Update are slated to launch next week, introducing a new map, interior customization items and more.
The Imandra Update will make its way into SnowRunner in the shape of premium DLC, introducing the titular map whose missions "bring new kinds of gameplay to SnowRunner".
Also coming in SnowRunner's Imandra Update are the TUZ 108 Warthog vehicle, described as "a sturdy off-road beast of a machine" and a new skin for the TUZ 166.
Snowrunner Patch 7.0 and Imandra Update Release Date
SnowRunner's Patch 7.0 will be free to all owners of the game and introduce interior customization items that aim to make your vehicles more homely when you're driving using the interior view.
Players can also look forward to trial maps alongside various improvements and bugfixes, all being slated to arrive with Patch 7.0.
SnowRunner's Modding Reward Programme is also set to receive changes. Going forward, rewards will be given based on the number of subscribers that modders get on their single most popular mod.
Previously, the criteria was the number of subscribers modders had across all their mods. Alongside this change, maps will be part of the programme going forward.
You can find a detailed breakdown of everything pertaining to the Modding Reward Programme on publisher Focus Home Interactive's forums.
- [DLC] New map in Kola peninsula region - Imandra
- [DLC] New vehicle - TUZ 108 Warthog
- [DLC] New vehicle skin for TUZ 166
- [DLC] New Wide Flatbed Semi-Trailer
- [DLC] New mission addon - Metal Detector
- [DLC] Exclusive Bobblehead - Doggy
- New Activity: Trial maps (Ride-on King & Lost in The - Wilderness) with exclusive completion rewards (bobbleheads Joker and Masha)
- Added interior customization (all platforms) & interior customization modding (for PC):
- Added new contracts for Michigan region
- All scout vehicles except for the TUZ 420 - Tatarin now have a crane socket on the roof
- Can now view owned trucks' location in the player profile
- Can now restart tasks and contracts in co-op
- Improved dirt particles shading
- Added active suspension for Derry Longhorn 3194
- Small tweaks for Freightliner m916a1 steering
- Improved steering angle for Western Star 6900 TwinSteer
- Owned trucks counter in the trucks store is now properly displayed
- Fixed a bug with one of containers missing in the "Containers in the river" task
- Fixed exhaust pipe model for Cat 745C
- Repair crates on Khan Marshall are now properly removed when used
- Fixed snorkel for Azov Antarctic
- Fixed a problem when players were unable to change bindings for the winch pull
- Tweaked front wheels positioning for Voron Grad, Voron D-53233 and Tayga 6436
- Fixed a bug when physics was disabled for objects that are far from the player (caused cargo falling through trailers, objects stuck in an unrealistic position)
- Fixed wheels falling through rocks in some cases
- Fixed snorkel for Royal BM17
- Kolob 74941 - fixed rpm arrow and sun visor clipping
- Fixed a bug when deleting custom scenarios save slot did not properly delete player save data
- Fixed a bug when some vehicles had different purchase/sales prices
- Fixed snow flickering on railroads
- Fixed a bug when some objects on a map were flying away when player drove nearby
- Fixed a bug when available truck info on a global map was incorrect for some players
Steering Wheels & Peripherals
- Supported option for input hints display (only wheel/any active input)
- Supported camera controls with the d-pad on Logitech G920/G29
- Thrustmaster T150, T-GT, TX support
- Improved performance while driving on breakable ice on PS4
- Improved draw distance for rocks
- Can now play co-op with modded trucks:
- When a client joins to host with mods, all host mods are automatically downloaded
- A player can switch matchmaking settings between the base game and modded version
- Supported ability to add custom-made assets to the maps
- Added support of gameplay zones set up (garages, tasks, contracts, etc.)
- Added reference maps to the editor pak
- Custom map data from the editor will now be updated automatically when players go to the main menu without the need to re-launch the game client
- Moved to latest mod.io SDK, which improved mod download speed
- Added broken vehicle to both polygons so modders can easily test repair addons
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , giving us a like on , and joining us on . We may also include links to affiliate stores, which gives us a small commission if you purchase anything via them. Thank you.