Publisher Focus Home Interactive has revealed the SnowRunner Update 6.0 patch notes, as it ends its testing period and moves to the game's live version.
Update 6.0 includes a new snow map called Lake Kovd alongside a ton of fixes and quality of life improvements. The second map part of SnowRunner's Search & Recover DLC "will come over the summer".
Players hopping back into SnowRunner as Update 6.0 goes live will also find two new vehicles in the form of the TUZ 16 Actaeon and the iconic Ford 750 4x4 CrewCab.
SnowRunner Update 6.0 Patch Notes
Here are all the changes and additions coming to SnowRunner in Update 6.0, as detailed in its full patch notes:
- [DLC] New map: Lake Kovd
- [DLC] Players can obtain and use the Prototype Exploration Unit addon to explore this map
- [DLC] Players can find new trucks on this map
- TUZ 16 "Actaeon"
- Ford 750 4x4
- [DLC] New skin is available for the Tayga 6436
- Added new main menu background and music theme
- Number of fixes for achievements that some players did not receive when meeting their requirements
- Added option to disable beacon lights via the functions menu
- Fixed a bug when a player traveled by a gateway while using the winch connected to an empty truck, the empty truck was not usable anymore
- Fixed a bug when upgrades were not discovered with watchtowers on the Rift map
- Fixed the Kolob 74941 paint scheme
- Fixed Derry Longhorn 3194 paint scheme to work with bumpers
- Improved damage collision box for Kolob 74760
- Fixed a bug when in co-op truck’s gearbox randomly did not shift to a second gear
- Updated cargo icons
- Available cargo is now displayed in a map pop-up
- Fixed missing fuel station icon on the Rift map
- Supported option to hide crane controls UI
- Added an option to choose steering type depending on primary input device: gamepad or steering wheel
- Added alpha version of the Game Editor that players can use to create new maps and vehicles/li>
- Players can upload maps to mod.io and use them in custom scenarios menu
- Improved texture loading speed on PS4 and Xbox One
- Improvements for Logitech G29 and G920 steering wheels
With Update 6.0's patch notes covered, check out our article on the best SnowRunner mods.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , or giving us a like on . We may also include links to affiliate stores, which gives us a small commission if you purchase anything via them. Thank you.