SnowRunner's Update 8 is now live, its patch notes revealing a series of bug fixes and improved wheel support.
Update 8 adds fixes to SnowRunner's co-op which should see players no longer getting kicked out of games upon unlocking watchtowers or completing contracts.
Logitech True Force Wheel G923 support has also been added for all platforms while gears binds should no longer reset when exiting the game.
SnowRunner Update 8 Patch Notes
Here are all the changes and additions introduced to SnowRunner in Update 8, as detailed in its full patch notes:
- In Co-op, fixed kicks from the game after watchtower unlocks, contracts completion
- Additional fixes for co-op on a LAN
- Fixed bug where trailers' fuel capacity wasn't displayed according to the selected metric system
- Fixed a bug when snorkel functionality for Royal BM17 depended on the installed bumper
- Fixed incorrect collision and behavior of International Transtar 4070A with Trapezium bumper and Fuel Tank attached (or other heavy loads)
- Added Logitech True Force Wheel G923 support for PC, Xbox One and PS4
- Fixed conflicts between using D-pad and moving camera using Logitech G920, Logitech G923
- Fixed bug when gears binds were not saved when exiting the game
- Fixed bug when Clutch Pedal didn't work with TX Racing Wheel Leather Edition
- Fixed winch not working when using Logitech G Saitek Farm Controller
For more on the title, drop by our list of the best SnowRunner mods.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , giving us a like on , and joining us on . We may also include links to affiliate stores, which gives us a small commission if you purchase anything via them. Thank you.