Teamfight Tactics' Update 10.22 is now available for testing on the PBE, its patch notes revealing its release date alongside further Divine Trait changes.
Following the same pattern as past updates, TFT Patch 10.22's release date lands on the same day as its League of Legends counterpart, being set to go live on Wednesday, October 28.
New patches are usually preceded by a period of server downtime, and you can keep track of when the servers go offline for TFT 10.22 maintenance by checking out League of Legends server status article.
TFT Patch 10.22
Below, you'll find the first set of trait and champion changes that players can test as part of TFT Patch 10.22's stay on the PBE:
TFT 10.22 Traits Balance Changes
- Changed: Dazzler's spells reduce the attack damage of enemies hit for 8 seconds.
- 2 units: 50% Attack Damage reduction
- 4 units: 80% Attack Damage reduction
- 4 unit duration decreased to 6s from 7s
- 6 unit duration decreased to 9s from 10s
- 8 unit duration decreased to 13s from 14s
- 2 units: 175-strength shield
- 4 units: 250-strength shield
- 6 units: 400-strength shield
- 4 unit AD decreased to 140 from 150
- 4 unit Spell Power decreased to 140% from 150%
- 2 unit reduced damage decreased to 55% from 65%
- 6 unit reduced damage increased to 45% from 35%
TFT 10.22 Champions Balance Changes
- Ability bonus true damage increased to 50/90/140 from 40/75/125
- Ability damage increased to 250/400/800 from 250/400/750
- Ability armor reduction duration increased to 8 secons from 6 seconds
Nunu & Willump
- Ability damage increased to 450/650/1800 from 450/650/1650
- Ability damage changed to 350/500/1400 from 350/550/1250
- Ability damage decreased to 325/525/2000 from 375/600/2000
- Ability stun duration decreased to 1.5/2/10 from 3/4/10
- Ability break sleep damage decreased to 500/500/500 from 500/750/1000
- Shadow assassin ability damage decreased to 50% from 65%
- Ability primary damage increased to 40/60/400% from 35/45/400%
More changes will likely be introduced to the TFT Patch 10.22 PBE over the coming two weeks. We'll update this article with new ones as we spot them, so be sure to check back.
Also drop by our article covering Patch 10.21 to see the latest set of changes that have now been pushed to live servers.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , giving us a like on , and joining us on . We may also include links to affiliate stores, which gives us a small commission if you purchase anything via them. Thank you.