Teamfight Tactics' Update 10.22 is now live, its patch notes revealing its release date alongside further Divine Trait changes.
Following the same pattern as past updates, TFT Patch 10.22's release date landed on the same day as its League of Legends counterpart, becoming available for all players on Wednesday, October 28.
New patches are usually preceded by a period of server downtime, and you can keep track of when the servers go offline for TFT 10.22 maintenance by checking out League of Legends server status article.
TFT Patch 10.22
Below, you'll find the all the changes that the autobattler received as part of TFT Patch 10.22:
TFT 10.22 Systems Changes
- Players now take a minimum of 1 damage on losses
- Chosen roll chances are now displayed in the Shop tooltip.
TFT 10.22 Traits Balance Changes
- Cultist Chosen now count as 2 Cultists and will grant Galio double the amount of star levels (e.g., a two-star Elise will grant Galio four star levels instead of two).
- Keeper Chosen now count as 2 Keepers and grant double the amount of shields
- Dazzler Attack Damage Reduction: 50% ⇒ 50/80%
- Dazzler Duration: 5/15 seconds ⇒ 8 seconds
- Ninja (4) Attack Damage and Spell Power: 150 ⇒ 140
- Sharpshooter damage reduction per ricochet: 65/50/35% ⇒ 55/50/45%
TFT 10.22 Champions Balance Changes
- Fiora Chosen Bonus: Health ⇒ Max Mana Reduction
- Lissandra 1000 Daggers Targeting: Attack Target ⇒ Highest Attack Damage
- Vayne Silver Bolts Bonus True Damage: 40/75/125 ⇒ 50/90/140
- Vi Chosen Bonus: Health ⇒ Max Mana Reduction
- Vi Spell Damage 250/400/600 ⇒ 250/400/800
- Vi Armor Shred Duration: 6 ⇒ 8 seconds
- Akali Mana Lock after Spellcast: 1 second ⇒ 1.25 seconds
- Evelynn Last Caress Damage: 350/500/900 ⇒ 350/500/1400
- Nunu and Willump Consume Damage: 450/650/1300 ⇒ 450/650/1800
- Ahri Spirit Bomb Damage: 500/750/3000 ⇒ 475/675/3000
- Ashe: Fixed a bug where 4/5 of Ashe’s Flurry shots could not critically strike or be dodged
- Morgana: Updated her Spell targeting to be slightly less random
- Ezreal Starting Mana: 75 ⇒ 90
- Lee Sin Primary Stun Duration: 3/4/10 ⇒ 1.5/2/10 seconds
- Lee Sin Secondary Stun Duration: 1.5/1.5/10 ⇒ 1.5/2/10 seconds
- Lillia damage to break Sleep: 500/750/1000 ⇒ 500/500/500
- Sett Chosen Bonus: Health ⇒ Spell Power
- Sett Spell Primary Target Damage: 35/45% ⇒ 40/60% max Health
- Nunu and Willump will no longer eat Sett if he still needs to do sit ups.
TFT 10.22 Items Changes
- Luden’s Echo Bonus Damage: Crowd-controlled or Shielded ⇒ Crowd-controlled targets
- Rabadon’s Deathcap Spell Power: 70 ⇒ 75
- Runaan’s Hurricane Bolt Damage: 75% ⇒ 100% Attack Damage
- Statikk Shiv Damage: 75 ⇒ 80
- Statikk Shiv Bonus Damage: 175 ⇒ 240
- Statikk Shiv Fixed a bug where it could sometimes target invalid units (ie: during GA revive or Sett sit-ups)
- Zeke’s Herald Attack Speed: 40% ⇒ 35%
- ZZ’Rot Portal Taunt Duration: 2 seconds ⇒ 1 second
- Fixed a bug where the Construct had 10 more AD than intended
- Fixed a bug where you could access the initial Taunt by equipping ZZ’Rot mid-combat
TFT 10.22 Bugfixes
- Divine’s damage reduction will no longer reduce true damage.
- Exile will no longer fail to create their shield when placed next to a Galio summon.
- Talon will now run through the attack flow when attacking with his spell. (This will trigger Rageblade, Shiv, etc.)
- Taunts will no longer persist if the taunter becomes untargetable
Also drop by our article covering Patch 10.21 to see the previous set of changes that have now been pushed to live servers.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , giving us a like on , and joining us on . We may also include links to affiliate stores, which gives us a small commission if you purchase anything via them. Thank you.