Teamfight Tactics' Update 10.25 – the last of the autobattler's 2020 updates – is now available on live servers, its patch notes revealing its release date alongside changes to Vi.
Like with previous updates, TFT Patch 10.25's release date occured on the same day as its League of Legends counterpart, going live on Wednesday, December 9.
New patches are usually preceded by a period of server downtime, to make sure all the moving parts do exactly what they're meant to do, and you can keep track of when the servers go offline for TFT 10.25 maintenance by checking out League of Legends server status article.
TFT Patch 10.25
TFT 10.25 was off to a slow start, its first set of changes introducing a small tweak to champion Vi's ability armor reduction.
A series of Teamfight Tactics 10.25 trait changes followed, buffing Mage and Vanguard. Champions like Xin Zhao and Diana were also tweaked, as shown in the below patch notes:
TFT 10.25 Systems Balance Changes
Bench overflow changes
- If your bench is full when you return from Carousel, the extra champion will be sold automatically at the end of planning. Don’t worry, a message and red highlight will show you which champion can’t sit with cool kids. Selling any champion or increasing your team size will allow for more space for another benchwarmer or MVP.
Base Roll Percentages
- Level 7: 24/35/30/10/1 ⇒ 22/35/30/12/1
TFT 10.25 Traits Balance Changes
- Divine Damage Reduction and True Damage: 50% ⇒ 45%
- Elderwood Armor and Magic Resist Stat Growth: 15/25/40 ⇒ 20/30/40
- Mage Spell Power: 80/110/180% ⇒ 80/120/180%
- Vanguard Armor: 100/250/600/1500 ⇒ 120/300/750/2000
TFT 10.25 Champion Balance Changes
- Diana Pale Cascade Orbs: 4/5/6/9 ⇒ 4/5/6/8
- Fiora Total Mana: 85 ⇒ 75
- Fiora Riposte Damage: 200/300/450 ⇒ 250/400/600
- Lissandra 1000 Daggers Damage: 350/450/600/800 ⇒ 350/450/550/750
- Maokai Armor: 35 ⇒ 40
- Maokai Magic Resist: 20 ⇒ 30
- Wukong Crushing Blow Attack Damage Ratio: 225/250/275% ⇒ 250/265/280%
- Aphelios Attack Damage: 50 ⇒ 45
- Fixed a bug that prevented Aphelios’ turrets from firing during Hunter Trait activation
- Hecarim Total Mana: 120 ⇒ 110
- Jarvan IV Total Mana: 80 ⇒ 100
- Sylas Chain Lash Damage: 250/400/600/1000 ⇒ 250/400/700/1111
- Vi Denting Blows Armor Reduction: 50/75/100% ⇒ 40/60/80%
- Vi Total Mana: 60 ⇒ 50
- Evelynn Execute Multiplier: 3 ⇒ 2.5
- Evelynn Last Caress Damage: 350/500/1400 ⇒ 350/600/1500
- Kalista Attack Speed: 1.0 ⇒ 0.9
- Fixed issues that caused Kalista to execute too early or too late. This includes her interactions with shields, damage reduction (e.g. Divine), and damage amplification (e.g. Hand of Justice, Giantslayer, Sword of the Divine).
- Lux Chosen Stat: Mana ⇒ Spell Power
- Xin Zhao Attack Speed: 0.8 ⇒ 0.85
- Xin Zhao Crescent Guard Attack Damage: 300/325/350% ⇒ 330/340/350%
- Yuumi Health: 600 ⇒ 650
- Talon Health: 750 ⇒ 800/li>
- Talon Truestrike Attack Damage Percent: 200/200/250% ⇒ 240/250/275%/li>
- Warwick Primal Hunger Lifesteal: 50/50/200% ⇒ 40/40/200%
- Kayn Reaper Damage: 400/600/6666 ⇒ 375/575/6666
- Sett: Showstopper will no longer fail if something happens to Sett’s target (unstoppable, untargetable, etc.) during its animation. Now it will still deal the AOE secondary damage but the primary target will continue to be unaffected.
TFT 10.25 Items Balance Changes
- Last Whisper Armor Reduction: 75% ⇒ 80%
TFT 10.25 Other Changes
- The camera will now reset zoom level to default whenever the player view changes. (both PC and mobile)
TFT 10.25 Bugfixes
- Fixed Galio bugs: Zekes, Locket, and Chalice can no longer buff Galio. Zephyr will not try (and fail) to hit Galio.
- Fixed an issue where Lissandra’s hair would stick out of the side of her head like a baguette.
- Fixed a bug where Runaan’s Hurricane could fail to shoot at enemies that were extremely far away.
- Fixed a bug where Kalista would re-apply spell power to her execute which resulted in overkill damage.
- Fixed an issue where Warwick’s Hunter proc would delay his next attack at high attack speeds.
- Fixed a bug where Warwick was not triggering On Attack effects (Rageblade, Shiv) on his Hunter attacks.
Teamfight Tactics' Patch 10.25 closes the first half of the autobattler's second year of existence, its future looking bright.
For more TFT, check out our article covering Patch 10.24 which brought several changes to Jinx, Warwick, Lulu and more.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , giving us a like on , and joining us on . We may also include links to affiliate stores, which gives us a small commission if you purchase anything via them. Thank you.