Teamfight Tactics' Update 11.1 is now live, kicking off 2021 with patch notes that reveal a smaller number of changes, as the ranked season comes to a close.
Like with previous updates, TFT Patch 11.1's release date occurred on the same day as its League of Legends counterpart, going live on Wednesday, January 6.
New patches are usually preceded by a period of server downtime, to make sure all the moving parts do exactly what they're meant to do, and you can keep track of when the servers go offline for TFT 11.1 maintenance by checking out League of Legends server status article.
Morgana, Aatrox, and Ahri count among the champions who see changes in Teamfight Tactics 11.1. Below, you'll find the full patch notes:
TFT 11.1 System Changes
Board Cycling Improvement
- Cycling through boards with hotkeys now skips dead players. (PC only)
TFT 11.1 Champion Balance Changes
- Vayne Silver Bolts Damage: 50/90/140 ⇒ 50/90/130
- Hecarim Spirit of Life Damage and Healing: 250/400/600 ⇒ 250/400/750
- Lulu Mana: 60/120 ⇒ 80/150
- Teemo Chosen Stat: Mana ⇒ Spell Power
- Teemo Sporecloud Dart Damage: 300/450/900 ⇒ 300/400/900
- Kalista Health: 550 ⇒ 650
- Veigar Mana: 0/45 ⇒ 0/55
- Aatrox Health: 800 ⇒ 900
- Aatrox Armor: 40 ⇒ 70
- Ahri Mana: 0/80 ⇒ 0/75
- Ahri Attack Speed: 0.75 ⇒ 0.8
- Jhin Whisper Ad Multiplier: 444/500/1234% ⇒ 444/475/1234%
- Morgana Health: 750 ⇒ 850
- Morgana Armor: 30 ⇒ 60
- Morgana Attack Range: 3 Hexes ⇒ 2 Hexes
- Lee Sin Armor and Magic Resist: 50 ⇒ 60
TFT 11.1 Bugfixes
- Fixed an issue where some champions would fail to cast when affected by the slow from Azir's Emperor's Divide.
- Sett's Showstopper now properly fails when blocked by Trap Claw instead of still dealing AOE secondary damage
- Brains before gains: Sett will no longer interrupt Showstopper to go do sit-ups.
- Sett's been spending too much time in Night City: Fixed a bug that caused Sett to stop attacking and casting when
- Showstopper's initial dash was interrupted by a state change (e.g. Guardian Angel, Zilean's Rewind Fate).
- Fixed a bug where 11 Fortune loss was giving more Neeko's than intended
- Fixed a bug where Yone was shredding more Armor and Magic Resist than intended.
- Recipe hints now exclude components spawned from Thieves Gloves.
Also check out the changes introduced to League of Legends in Patch 11.1, to get the full picture of the state in which the MOBA's champions and items find themselves as 2021 begins.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , giving us a like on , and joining us on .