Temtem's 0.5.13 update is now live, a look at its patch notes revealing the addition of a 5-second cooldown after hitting "ready" to the trade screen and more.
The 0.5.13 update also lets Temtem players instantly cancel their "ready" trade status by attempting to exit the screen. This can also be done after the countdown has started and aims to make it harder for players to get scammed.
Temtem 0.5.13 Update Patch Notes
Here are all the changes and additions introduced to Temtem in its 0.5.13 update, as per its full patch notes:
- Added a new music track during the competitive pick&ban phase.
- Added a countdown to the trade screen. After both players hit ready, there will be a 5-second countdown where players can review everything and cancel the trade if they’re not sure about something.
- Exiting the trade screen will now instantly cancel the ready button before confirming the exit with the player.
- AIncreased server room sizes to hold more players at the same time.
- AImproved Barnshe textures.
- Fixed several problems regarding the synchronization of the ready button during trades.
- Improved and secured some cinematic initialization cases to prevent further bugs.
- Fixed some cases where gears could get lost when trying to release a Temtem that had one equipped.
- Fixed getting stuck when talking with the stowaway in Tucma.
- Fixed co-op party breaking during Dr. Hamijo’s conversation in the Anak Volcano.
- Fixed Temtem losing their shadow after inspecting them in the Tempedia.
- Fixed not being able to use your partner’s recently captured Temtem in battles.
- Fixed a soft lock when picking an object that your co-op partner already has.
- Fixed a game crash when pressing TAB/Control in the Vault.
- Fixed being stuck in battles when losing connectivity after capturing an untamed Temtem while on a co-op party.
- Fixed traded eggs with 0 minutes to hatch not hatching after the trade.
- Fixed items not being taken away during the crash cinematic after doing a co-op party.
- Fixed being stuck in limbo after reaching the Jail in a co-op party.
- Fixed frozen evolving Temtem not appearing as frozen after the evolution sequence.
- Fixed Omninesia Dojos having their description swapped with each other.
- Fixed not being able to stand up after sitting down in jaguar lounge’s benches.
Temtem is out now on PC via Steam Early Access.