The Division 2 is undergoing its latest batch of scheduled maintenance at the time of writing, and the reason for this is so that Ubisoft can push out Update 1.4, the game's latest pack of changes and improvements.
The Division 2 Update 1.4 delivers improvements that could best be described as 'crucial'. The patch notes mention reduced frame drops, various user interface optimisations, and "abnormal skill behaviour", all of which has now been fixed.
Update 1.4 Patch Notes
- various improvements to reduce frame drops
- changed the Clan Member UI colour to not conflict with Elite enemies
- fixed an issue where players Clan XP contributions could stop registering
- changed Push-to-Talk to be the default VOIP setting
- changed Apparel Store purchase confirmations to a button hold action
- reduced the UI flickering effect present in the menu
- fixed a visual bug that would incorrectly display a grey duplicate backpack reward when opening apparel caches
- fixed the menu distortion animation playing twice under certain circumstances
- fixed abnormal skill behaviour when equipping a skill after having switched to a grenade
- fixed instances of skills going on cooldown when deploying a shield
- fixed an issue where multiple Cluster Seeker Mines could be deployed in short succession
- fixed an issue where donating a weapon with mods attached would remove the mods from the players inventory
- fixed daily and weekly missions not resetting for offline players
- improvements made to Co-op health scaling
- fixed an issue where armour/gear scaling would not take World Tiers into account
- fixed skill damage incorrectly being scaled twice for low level players joining a high level group
- fixed players potentially becoming stuck on the “Meet The Division Coordinator” objective after having played in Co-op
- fixed players potentially becoming stuck on the “Meet with Odessa Sawyer” objective
- fixed an issue that would allow players to upgrade neutral control points
- fixed an issue that would cause low level players to gain unintended amounts of XP by completing side missions with a high level group member
- fixed an issue where some Logitech headphone users experienced missing in-game audio
March 22nd Hotfix Fixes
- Fixed an issue where players were not being granted Clan XP
- Fixed an issue where daily and weekly resets would not apply to players who were offline during the time of reset
- Fixed an issue where players could lose guiding missions and access to guiding mission NPCs, making them unable to further progress
- Improved survivability of low level players against enemy NPCs when playing co-op with a player of higher level
Update, March 16th: The Division 2 is getting yet another server restart at 11:00 AM CET / 06:00 AM ET / 03:00 AM PT, with the servers going down for about 1.5 hours to update the game.
The Division 2 Update 1.04 is tiny compared to its direct predecessor, but it resolves a few outstanding problems with the strongholds, the supply drop glitch that allowed people to loot them several times and more. Here's the full Patch Notes:
Patch 1.04 Bug fixes
- Implemented a fix that should reduce occurrences of client crashes when using skills
- Fixed an issue where players could be stuck in the wrong World Tier if they completed Strongholds without meeting the required Gear Score while in a group
- Fixed an issue where players wouldn’t be able to talk to agent Kelso at the Castle Settlement
- Fixed an issue where players could obtain multiple Ivory Keys from the same source
- Fixed an issue where map progress would not be saved when completing Open World activities and Side missions in another players’ instance.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to loot Supply Drops multiple times
- Fixed a bug where players could buy blueprints repeatedly at the vendors by logging out and back in
- Fixed an issue where combining the Dialed in talent with the Emet Mask could lead to greatly increased Accuracy and Stability
Original article: As The Division 2 gets closer to its full release, developer Massive Entertainment is working to iron out the kinks in its modern day third person loot shooter.
To that extent, The Division 2's Patch 1.03 went live today, addressing a number of issues, including some related to crossbow explosive damage, and mission bugs.
Here are the patch notes for The Division 2's Patch 1.03:
Patch 1.03 Bug fixes
The Division 2 becomes available for everyone on PC, Xbox One and PS4 tomorrow, March 15.