Update, March 22nd: The Division 2 has received another scheduled maintenance today, and this one was to push out the March 22nd hotfix that marks the next batch of fixes Ubisoft has prepared for their flagship release.
The Division 2 March 22nd hotfix fixes Clan XP problems, issues with weekly resets not applying, and adds another layer of survivability to low-level players that have joined high-level players' matches.
March 22nd Hotfix Fixes
- Fixed an issue where players were not being granted Clan XP
- Fixed an issue where daily and weekly resets would not apply to players who were offline during the time of reset
- Fixed an issue where players could lose guiding missions and access to guiding mission NPCs, making them unable to further progress
- Improved survivability of low level players against enemy NPCs when playing co-op with a player of higher level
Update, March 16th: The Division 2 is getting yet another server restart at 11:00 AM CET / 06:00 AM ET / 03:00 AM PT, with the servers going down for about 1.5 hours to update the game.
The Division 2 Update 1.04 is tiny compared to its direct predecessor, but it resolves a few outstanding problems with the strongholds, the supply drop glitch that allowed people to loot them several times and more. Here's the full Patch Notes:
Patch 1.04 Bug fixes
- Implemented a fix that should reduce occurrences of client crashes when using skills
- Fixed an issue where players could be stuck in the wrong World Tier if they completed Strongholds without meeting the required Gear Score while in a group
- Fixed an issue where players wouldn’t be able to talk to agent Kelso at the Castle Settlement
- Fixed an issue where players could obtain multiple Ivory Keys from the same source
- Fixed an issue where map progress would not be saved when completing Open World activities and Side missions in another players’ instance.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to loot Supply Drops multiple times
- Fixed a bug where players could buy blueprints repeatedly at the vendors by logging out and back in
- Fixed an issue where combining the Dialed in talent with the Emet Mask could lead to greatly increased Accuracy and Stability
Original article: As The Division 2 gets closer to its full release, developer Massive Entertainment is working to iron out the kinks in its modern day third person loot shooter.
To that extent, The Division 2's Patch 1.03 went live today, addressing a number of issues, including some related to crossbow explosive damage, and mission bugs.
Here are the patch notes for The Division 2's Patch 1.03:
Patch 1.03 Bug fixes
The Division 2 becomes available for everyone on PC, Xbox One and PS4 tomorrow, March 15.