The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind has been out for almost two decades now and, although its age is clearly showing, the venerable RPG continues to draw plenty of attention and receive its fair share of mods. Among the more ambitious ones in its library counts Skyrim Home Of The Nords, which expands the playable area with a part of the eponymous province.
TES 3: Morrowind's Skyrim Home Of The Nords mod is developed under the Project Tamriel banner, whose efforts focus on adding more of Tamriel's provinces to the classic RPG. A playable release of Province: Cyrodiil is also available, the team targeting High Rock as its next location.
The Skyrim Home Of The Nords mod lets Morrowind players explore the city of Dragonstar and the surrounding portion of the Reach. Split by a wall into Dragonstar East and Dragonstar West, the city has seen better days. Inhabitants cannot cross over to the other side due to the fear of violence.
The Mages Guild struggles to maintain its reputation in the western side while the Thieves Guild eyes out riches in the eastern portion of the city. Outside of it, the Reachmen of the Alovach and Taliesinn tribes continue their lives, while bandits and a variety of beasts make things difficult for merchants.
Here's a breakdown of the features you can expect when adding Skyrim Home Of The Nords to your TES III: Morrowind mod library:
- 100+ quests, including new regional questlines for the Imperial Guilds, bounty hunting, and miscellaneous quests
- 290+ exterior cells of hand-crafted landscape.
- 330+ interior cells, including the massive cities of Karthwasten and Dragonstar, towns, camps, and dozens of locations for you to loot in classic TES fashion.
- Specially-modeled exterior and interior assets to flesh out the settlements of the Reach, including Reachman camps, Direnni ruins, and ancient fortresses.
- New books, armor, clothing, weapons, and more.
You can find Skyrim Home of the Nords over on Nexus Mods and check out below a neat little trailer for its most recent release. If you also fancy Morrowind's modern counterpart, drop by our list of the best Skyrim Special Edition mods.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , giving us a like on , and joining us on .