Valheim's Update 0.145.6 is now live, its patch notes revealing various tweaks to the Viking survival game's save systems, alongside a set of other fixes.
As of Update 0.145.6, Valheim now autosaves every 20 minutes. Tombstones dropped upon dying are less likely to disappear, while dedicated servers can now be joined by manually introducing your IP.
Below, you'll find all the changes and additions introduced to Valheim in Update 0.145.6, as detailed in the full patch notes:
- Disable google analytics
- Updated Unity engine
- Forest crypt fixes
- Credits updated
- Save system returned to old-new
- Pickables sync fix (stones,carrots etc)
- Dedicated server CPU usage fix (Framerate limiter)
- Hearth smoke building fix
- Save system tweaks
- Console "save" function can be used remotely if player is added to admin list
- Autosave every 20min (instead of 30min)
- Manual join IP function (dedicated servers only)
- Extra tombstone checks ( to prevent them from disappearing)
- Better broken world handling ( crash/exit instead of loading an empty world)
- Localization fixes
Valheim is now available on PC via Steam Early Access. A first set of mods have also popped up shortly after launch, adding more quality of life features. If you need some extra help with surviving, check out some console commands and cheats that can help you gain the upper hand.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , giving us a like on , and joining us on .