Valheim's Update 0.150.3 is now live, its patch notes revealing the addition of a new terrain system meant to improve loading times, a set of world loading tweaks, and more.
On the player's end, the new terrain system introduced in Valheim's Update 0.150.3 also adds minor behavior changes to the hoe and pickaxe, alongside smoother loading in areas where the terrain is heavily modified. The optterrain console command converts such existing heavily modified areas to the new system.
Below, you'll find all the changes and additions introduced to Valheim in Update 0.150.3, as detailed in the full patch notes:
- Swamp draugr spawner location fix to prevent draugrs from spawning inside stones
- Lox pet-sfx fix
- Torches in locations should no longer support constructions
- Dolmen location stone size fix
- New terrain modification system
- Terrain-modification priority changed (Terrain modifications in an area should load before buildings, only applies to the new terrain modification system)
- World loading tweaks (to fix issues with ships and buildings getting damaged while loading)
- Stop server list download when leaving the start menu (to decrease network bandwidth usage)
- Lowered the amount of stone required to Raise ground using the hoe
Valheim is now available on PC through Steam Early Access. The title has received quite a few mods in the time since its wildly successful launch. For some some extra help with surviving its harsh world, here are some useful console commands and cheats.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on Twitter, checking out our videos on YouTube, giving us a like on Facebook, and joining us on Discord.