Valorant's update 4.7 is set to go live this week, its patch notes revealing its release date alongside the addition of new servers for the LATAM region and more.
Valorant Patch 4.7
The free-to-play shooter's newest patch also introduces changes for its Bulldog and Stinger weapons alongside new detections for different types of AFK-like behavior.
Below, you'll find all the changes that Valorant 4.7 brings to the game once it goes live, as shared by developer Riot Games.
Valorant 4.7 Server Updates
- Added a new set of servers in Latin America, which should help with latency in that region
- Scheduled to turn on not long after 4.07 is live!
Valorant 4.7 Weapon Updates
- Bulldog and Stinger now delay firing inputs while bringing up the weapon to aim down sights (ADS)
- Prevents you from getting burst mode accuracy improvements before they finish raising your weapon.
- Adds a slight cost to the decision to switch to burst firing mid-combat.
- You can still begin firing immediately while switching back to full auto/hip fire mode
- Ability-based weapons* can now also be input-queued to equip after the current action
- *This includes: Chamber guns and ultimates for Neon, Jett, and Raze
Valorant 4.7 Store Updates
- Load times for the VP purchase page should now load in a matter of seconds (previously, it would take more than thirty seconds in some instances)
Valorant 4.7 Social Updates
- Added new detections for different AFK-like behaviors in rotating game modes
Valorant 4.7 Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug where Yoru could use a weapon immediately at the end of his ultimate by exploiting an unwanted interaction with ropes
- Fixed a bug where it was possible to defuse the Spike while channeling abilities
- Skye’s Seekers can once again break through the destructible doors on Ascent
- Fixed a bug where comms-restricted players could not listen to team voice chat
- Fixed a bug where players were not always immediately removed from the game after being banned
- Fixed a bug that was causing performance bonuses to show at incorrect times
- Fixed an issue where briefly tapping the “Use Spike” button to plant the Spike could cause you to end up holding the Spike instead of your last equipped weapon
Valorant is free-to-play and available now on PC.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , giving us a like on , and joining us on . We may also include links to affiliate stores, which gives us a small commission if you purchase anything via them. Thank you.