Valorant channels the combined energies of CS:GO and Overwatch, being very likely to attract players of other competitive shooters who've nailed down their preferred mouse sensitivity. If you're one such player, you're likely wondering about a Valorant sensitivity converter.
Here's how to quickly convert your mouse sensitivity from other competitive shooters into Valorant and make the most of your time in closed beta.
Valorant Sensitivity Converter
Valorant's closed beta is the first time players can try out Riot's first competitive first-person shooter and fiddling with your mouse sensitivity until you discover your favorite value's equivalent is something you'd likely want to skip if possible.
Luckily, Valorant's community has already dug deep to discover a handful of sensitivity conversion rates. They are as follows:
- Overwatch - Divide sensitivity by 10.6
- Destiny 2 - Divide sensitivity by 10.6
- Call of Duty: Warzone - Divide sensitivity by 10.6
- CS:GO - Divide sensitivity by 3.18
- Apex Legends - Divide sensitivity by 3.18
- Rainbow Six Siege - Divide sensitivy by 12.2
- Fortnite - Divide sensitivity by 12.6
- Ring of Elysium - Divide sensitvity by 7.14
Now that you know the values for Valorant's sensitivity converter, here's how Twitch Drops can get you a spot in the Valorant closed beta.