There are a small number of fiery hoops to jump if you want to challenge fellow Underlords online, and so far maps are limited to just two players with no Mac or Linux support yet.
The Rampart is there to soak up damage and slow down foes until it becomes overwhelmed and explodes into a pile of scrap, reveal the WFTO team.
Subterranean is also "on track to release the patch before the end of the year", and they'll let all dungeon dwellers know when that happens. A is available for multiplayer testing:
1. Open your Steam Library
2. Right click on War for the Overworld Bedrock Beta and go to 'Properties'
3. Go to the 'Betas' tab and type in multiplayerpassword
4. Click 'Check Code' (do not hit enter)
5. Select 'multiplayertest - Multiplayer Testing' from the dropdown box
6. Restart your Steam client or go to the 'Local Files' tab and click 'Verify Integrity of Game Cache' to force the game to patch
7. Optional: To host a game, you will need to forward the standard Steam multiplayer ports (27015-27016) to your computer, see portforward.com for more information
8. You're all set!
To leave the multiplayer test build you'll need to repeat the first six steps but select 'default' instead.and feedback is welcome by the team. Check out for more.