As your units set out for battle in the magical realm of Age of Wonders 4, they will eventually take damage or get injured. While this is inevitable, It can still be frustrating when it happens, especially when you need your units to jump into another battle afterward.
Healing your units in Age of Wonders 4 is essential to keeping your army strong and ready for any challenges thrown at them. Although the game lets your units heal naturally over time, there are also other quicker ways to restore your units' health and keep them fighting at full strength. In this guide, we'll walk you through how to heal units in Age of Wonders 4.
How to Heal Units on the Realm Map in Age of Wonders 4
In Age of Wonders 4, your units can heal thanks to the passive in the realm map. Every turn, your units will regain health, depending on their location. Units inside a friendly region will heal faster than the ones in unclaimed or hostile regions. With that said, it's important to keep in mind that regardless of their location, they still need to be in your city to get healed.
The best way to take advantage of this passive is to have your most injured units recalled to a friendly region. This way, you can ensure your forces are always in top fighting condition.
How to Heal Units During Combat in Age of Wonders 4
The other way to heal your units is by using perks, abilities, and equipment. During combat, there are a few healing options that you can resort to, which are as follows:
- Natural Recovery Perk - you can find this perk in the Nature Affinity perk tree. After each turn, it allows your units to regain an additional 15 HP inside your city.
- Wand of Healing - by equipping this item, your units can heal others.
- Army Heal - found in the Tome of Faith, this spell can be used to heal your units on the map.
- Support Units - summoning certain units will healing abilities can temporarily heal your units. However, the HP you gain will be lost after battles.
- Abilities and Equipment - by leveling up your heroes, you'll have access to more skills to heal your units.
So, there you have it! That's how you can heal your units in Age of Wonders 4. If you're looking for other ways to strengthen your units and maximize your gameplay, you'll want to check out the Age of Wonders 4 console commands and cheats and the victory conditions.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on Twitter, checking out our videos on YouTube, and giving us a like on Facebook. We may also include links to affiliate stores, which gives us a small commission if you purchase anything via them. Thank you.