Robot Entertainment has announced that the final downloadable content pack for Orcs Must Die!, "Lost Adventures" will be hitting Xbox Live Marketplace in December. The new pack of fortresses, weapons, traps, and enemies cost 400 Microsoft Points, and will feature content from the PC versions of both DLC packs that had already been released on Steam.
The Lost Adventures DLC includes:
* Five New Fortresses – Repel the orc onslaught in four completely new fortresses plus a reverse version of The Tower where your enemies have the high ground! Each fortress can be played on Apprentice, War Mage, or Nightmare difficulty.
* Two New Enemies – Fear the icy breath of the Frost Bat, and beware the draining magical attack of the Cyclops Mage!
* New Leaderboards – Challenge your friends for the highest score on leaderboards for each of the five new levels.
* New skull rewards – Earn up to fifty additional skulls to further upgrade your arsenal of traps, including the new traps in the Lost Adventures pack.
* Mana Well - Place the Mana Well in strategic locations around a fortress for a burst of magical energy at just the right moment.
* Vampiric Gauntlets – Armed with these grim gauntlets, you can drain the enemy’s health while restoring yours at the same time. If you have a desperate need to use spells, you can also use the gauntlets to drain your health in exchange for mana.
* Alchemist’s Satchel – Toss a series of deadly acid bombs that explode on your command to melt flesh from the bones of multiple groups of orcs at once.
* Shock Zapper – Mount the Shock Zapper on the ceiling and zap fliers and ground units equally dead with this oversized pest remover.
* Floor Scorcher – By the time they see the fire, it will be too late. Burn entire groups of complacent enemies with this pop-up flaming surprise.
Robot Entertainment had announced that after the Lost Adventures DLC, there would be no more content for Orcs Must Die!, since they would be moving forward with their next project.