Another crash bug has also been resolved when running on graphics hardware that does not support DirectX Shader Model 3.0.
The following issues have been fixed in this patch:
* Flickering graphics after Alt-Tabbing out of the game and back.
* Controller configurations sometimes failing to save correctly.
* Steering response dead-zone when playing with steering wheel controllers.
* Player car engine audio volume too low.
* Some issues with CPU performance.
* Rare crash issue when entering the Career map screen.
The patch also contains 3 free cars, including the Bentley Continental Supersports Convertible, the Lamborghini Murciélago LP 650-4 Roadster and the Dodge Viper SRT10 Convertible Final Edition.