Trion Worlds will be releasing a major DLC pack for their action-MMO Defiance. A major patch, version 1.020 will tie the game into the SyFy show and add a "Siege" game type; however, the developers are mum on what else the patch will add.
The update will come in two flavors: free and a $10 USD premium.
The Free version will add for the user:
* Access to the new Charge Weapons Class and Castithan Blades
* Access to Sieges, a new Open World Game Mode
* Access to the new Monolith Major Arkfall
* Access to a new PvP Map - Military Academy
* Join a friend into the Battle Arenas Game Mode
* Duel your friends and neighbors in the Duels Game Mode
* Enemies, lockboxes, and events can drop Charge Weapons
* Select a new voice for you character
* Multitude of game improvements from UI to content
The Premium version will add:
* Access to play the Castithan Species
* Access to a new Story Mission Line with new Battle Arena Game Mode
* Access to the new Castithan Battle Arenas
* Castithan Charge Blade & Ceremonial Mask as a reward from Story Mission Line
* A unique version of the Raptor, a new 4 player truck of doom
* A unique Castithan version of an outfit
* A Charge Weapons Starter Pack
* Access to New Pursuits
* New Xbox and PS3 Trophies and Achievements
Gamers will also get new premium items to buy from the store, including new Mods that tint the color of the Castithan Blade, lockboxes have a chance to get Charge Weapons, more versions of the Raptor, the new 4 player truck of doomed compensation and new Character Customization changes, including appearance change, name change, or everything change.