Mars: War Logs and Bound by Flame developerhas released some new screens for their upcoming return to the Red Planet with The Technomancer, which boasts a rich sci-fi dystopia with "unique and interesting" companions.
We'll also be able to kit them out, as well as craft new items altering their appearance. There are five different endings we can achieve depending on our choices throughout the RPG.
Four different skill trees pad our arsenal in this action-orientated RPG, with three different fighting styles and the electric-based powers of the Technomancers. Dialogue will play a "deep role in quests," and can change the direction of events so conflict isn't the only way.
The Technomancer releases on PC, Xbox One and PS4 in 2016.
▪ A unique and thrilling science-fiction RPG experience set on the Red Planet.
▪ Bond with numerous unique and interesting companions and reveal secrets about their past.
▪ Manage their inventory and level up your companions.
▪ Up to five different endings for many quests changing the conclusions and rewards - even the people you'll meet and journey with!
▪ A dynamic crafting system that changes the visual appearance of weapon and armor.
▪ Play as a Technomancer - a combat proficient warrior with use of cybernetically enhanced magical abilities.