The Harran Stadium is opening up to players in The Bozak Horde DLC for Dying Light by the end of the month. This new content will provide players with "twisted challenges" cooked up by the psychopath Bozak.
It's ideally for co-op teams to take on but can be completed solo. Should we survive the Bozak Horde then the "ultimate stealth weapon" will be ours - the compound hunting bow.
"Designed with co-op gameplay in mind, this major addition to the world of Dying Light will offer a hefty challenge even for the most experienced teams of four. On top of that, “The Bozak Horde” throws a competitive element into the mix, making the game less predictable and more demanding than ever."
Dying Light's The Bozak Horde DLC releases on PC May 26th.
▪ BRAND-NEW GAME MODE – Go alone or join your friends and beat Bozak’s game with the highest score. Thanks to the newly introduced leaderboards, you can now compete with others to become the very best Dying Light player in the world.
▪ ULTIMATE CO-OP CHALLENGE – Inviting friends is no longer the easy way out. Even a team of four seasoned survivors will have their combat and parkour skills thoroughly tested against sadistic trials that could make anyone sweat!
▪ ENTIRELY NEW LOCATION – Travel to the heart of Sector 0, the infamous Harran Stadium, where the government lost their first battle against the virus.
▪ GAME-CHANGING NEW WEAPON – Defeat the horde and gain access to the ultimate stealth weapon - a compound hunting bow. Take on additional objectives to get electric, incendiary, and exploding arrows.
▪ WHO IS BOZAK? – Survive his brutal challenges and learn more about the man who organized the quarantine zone challenges.