Now that Kingdom Come: Deliverance is here, Kingdom Come: Deliverance Patches are arriving constantly across the PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
The Day One Patch is already out, but the next one we're expecting to see will be the 1.3 Patch, which is said to be coming soon, according to Creative Director Daniel Vavra.
Players across all platforms have been reporting bugs since theearlier on today at 8am GMT. Daniel Vavra took to Twitter to assure players that patches where in the works to fix these issues, and that there would be another one released in two weeks time that fixes quest bugs and framerate drops. We aren't sure what today's patch fixes yet, but we'll be looking out for patch notes and will update this report once it arrives.
"Hello guys, we are aware about the bugs that could happen and are working hard on fixing them. Steam has the latest patch already, console owners will get this patch (1.0.3 for PS4, 184.108.40.206 Xbox) ASAP. PS4 patches 1.0.1 & 1.0.2 are the same, the difference is only in territory." said Vavra on.
"Next patch is coming soon and will fix lot of quest bugs and other issues like framerate drops. Expected release in approx 2 weeks..."
Kingdom Come: Deliverance Day One Patch Notes - v1.3
- The game now has Save and Exit feature.
- Saving is much more robust and saves won't get corrupted even if the game crashes while saving.
- Performance improved
- LoD switching tweaked, reducing pop-in and improving texture streaming.
- Stuttering in some areas reduced.
- Slightly smoother framerate on Vsync 30. (Consoles and some PCs)
- Improved lockpicking
- New interface design makes it much easier to hold the sweet spot while turning the lock.
- Easy and Very Easy trunks are now easier to lockpick when playing with controller. (Mouse difficulty unchanged)
- Improved pickpocketing
- You will no longer get caught if you stop at the beginning of the minigame. (Unless someone sees you)
- The risk indicator is now much more precise. When green, you are sure not to get caught.
- Alchemy bench will no longer shoot you into the air.
- The last quest with Lord Capon is now visible on the map when he is ready to assign it to you.
- Guards won't frisk you so often.
- Your horse shouldn't get stuck when jumping fences.
- Horse items are cleaned along with player items in bathhouses.
- You can see when looking at a bed whether it will save your game.
- You can sleep on beds without having to sit down first.
- Levelling up stealth by sneaking past enemies is more consistent.
- Sneaking past sleeping NPCs is now easier.
- Some easily accessible trunks with extremely good loot have been removed.
- Cave mushrooms can now be found in many other damp places.
- You can no longer autocook potions that you haven't brewed by hand at least once before.
- German voiceovers will no longer cut off in mid-sentence in cutscenes.
- Late game player strength tweaked
- Some combat perks that were unintentionally overpowered were tuned down.
- Weapons scale less with high-level stats.
- It should now be much harder to kill high-level enemies with one hit. (Unless they're helmetless. Stupid Runt...)
- Other combat system tweaks
- "Untargeted attack" exploit fixed.
- Enemy combat archery AI improved.
- Guards now react to combat more aggressively.
- And many other minor tweaks.
- (PC only) It is now possible to select different types of anti-aliasing.
- (PC only) It is now possible to set VSync to 30 or 60, or disable it completely.
- (PC only) Steam Cloud saving enabled.
- And over 300 other fixes in various quests.
- Turkish subtitles added.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance Day One Patch Notes - v1.2
This patch was actually squeezed into Steam's Day 1 patch, causing major confusion on other platforms as to whether they actually received the Day 1 patch or not. This patch was later released on PlayStation on 15.2. and should pass certification on Xbox very soon.
- Stealth and Stealth kills adjustment
- People now get dirty more gradually
- Additional quest bugs fixed
- Various optimizations
Kingdom Come: Deliverance Day One Patch Notes - v1.01
- Addition of Multiple new events to the open world.
- Massive Improvement in dialogue animations.
- Gaining Money and experience is rebalanced.
- Weapon and armour stats are rebalanced.
- General combat improvements.
- Improved NPC reaction time.
- Sound propagation adjusted.
- Archery is now possible in stealth mode.
- Improved Persuasion UI.
- Nimerous other bug fixes and improvements.
Did you check out ouryet? Marcello Perricone gave Kingdom Come: Deliverance a score of 8/10, saying: "A very good and immersive title that suffers from technical issues and some surprisingly misguided design decisions."
Fancy a funny kick?