Iceberg Interactive and Chilean developer Iguanabee have announced Headsnatchers, a colourful new competitive multiplayer title where players have to steal opponents' heads and then score with them in a variety of ways.
There's a trailer below to show what we mean, and it certainly looks a lot of fun. It's out Q2 2018 and will be shown off at GDC later this week.
Here's the details, direct from the publisher:
- Online and Local Multiplayer mayhem, supporting up to 4 players
- Four game modes, 25+ unique levels of frantic fun
- Single-player Zombie mode, for when you just want some me-time
- Customize your character by choosing from 100+ loony heads
- Create your own heads using the visual editor
You can check out the game's Steam page here. It certainly looks a lot of fun. Once again, Headsnatchers will be out on PC and PS4 in Q2 2018 - so, the next few months. No word yet on whether players will be able to play cross-platform.