Bethesda has announced The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset, the next chapter in ZeniMax Online Studio’s long-running MMO, which has a release date of June 5.
The expansion, which is being touted as larger than the last chapter set in Morrowind, will allow players to travel to the Summerset Isle for the first time since the very first Elder Scrolls game, 1994's Arena.
Here are all the features in The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset:
- A New Zone: Summerset Isle, a uniquely beautiful land that’s an even larger addition than last year’s massive Vvardenfell from ESO: Morrowind
- An Epic Main Story: More of ESO’s award-winning story concludes the Daedric drama that began in 2015’ Orsinium DLC
- The Psijic Order: For the first time in an Elder Scrolls game, join the mysterious Psijic Order and explore their secretive home city of Artaeum
- New Skill Line: Master the magic of the mages of the Psijic Order to gain a new combat skill line and wield control over time itself
- Jewelry Crafting: ESO’s latest crafting skill allows players to create powerful gear for their characters
- New Group PvE Challenges: Players can band together to face the challenges of Cloudrest, a new 12-player Trial, new Delves and Bosses, and other content including the Abyssal Geysers
- New Players: New players can start a character and jump right into ESO: Summerset without having to complete previous ESO content. A fresh tutorial and starter area will get them up-and-running quickly, ready to save Tamriel from the Daedric conspiracy
- Current Players: Veteran players can upgrade to ESO: Summerset and take their existing characters into the new zone, or, start out with a fresh warrior if they wish. With tons of new group content and stories to discover, Summerset is where every ESO fan should go to dive even deeper into the world of the Elder Scrolls
Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset will be available June 5.