is already the first game in the series to allow players to build their own custom team to compete against real world challengers. Now it's also the first to use Nvidia's Deep Learning Super Sampling that uses AI to boost frame rates in graphically intensive games on supported graphics cards, which comes as a new feature with Patch 1.08.
This means that you can up your graphics settings while maintaining solid framerates and from seeing the effects in other games we can say you'll see the biggest benefits of this if you're running in high resolutions. What's more, because it's a learning system, DLSS will constantly be improving itself as time goes by and more games are played.
F1 2020 Patch 1.08
The F1 2020 patch 1.08 waiting for you when you download also includes many other smaller tweaks and while none prove to be as noticeable as DLSS, we've picked out some of the more relevant fixes below that are sure to be welcomed by many.
- Xbox One wheels controls will no longer control the car and camera at the same time.
- In Driver Career players with driver moves set to off can now move teams.
- In My Team Career the vehicle performance index will correctly update when unprotected upgrades are lost due to a regulation change.
- Team HQ interviews will now trigger in the second season and beyond.
- Azerbaijan pit building now has correct collision.
- Championship points are now shown in Classic era.
- Fixed a crash in Splitscreen when P1 retires from OSQ.
- Custom race strategies will no longer under fuel the car in wet weather.
- Some sponsor bonuses will no longer incorrectly be awarded for multiple practice or qualifying sessions in addition to the race.
- Results of previous seasons which are shorter than your current season will now be displayed correctly.
- Fuel Assist will no longer force the player to use Rich mix in the race Strategy Practice Programme.
F1 2020 is currently onfor £44.99 and we've come up with a list on if you're interested in pushing yourself to limit.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , or giving us a like on . Thank you.