It turns out that some patch notes from Anthem's 1.0.3 patch have slipped through the cracks.
In a post on the Anthem Reddit, Community Manager Darokaz has confirmed that during the effort of releasing the patch, some notes were unintentionally left out. After discussing user reports with the team, a full list of both missing patch notes and bugs was provided.
These are the missing patch notes from Anthem's 1.0.3 patch:
- Masterwork Universal Components added in 1.0.3 – drop from GM1+
- Symbiotic Surge – Increases javelin armor by a large amount. Increases all damage for a short duration when picking up a repair pack.
- Softened Blows – Increases javelin shields by a large amount. Increases damage resistance for a short duration when shields run out.
- Thermal Cooling – Increases the javelin's heat capacity to allow the javelin to fly more effectively. Reduces time you stay overheated significantly.
- Rejuvenating Ammo – Increases reserve ammo for all equipped guns. Replenishes armor by a small amount when picking up an ammo pack.
- Emergency Power – An inscribed component that augments javelin Ultimate gear and increases damage. Ultimate meter refills instantly when armor is critically damaged.
- Colors now apply to launchers for the Ranger and Colossus javelins in the Forge.
- Current values for daily, weekly and monthly challenges are intended. The values were different last month since Anthem launched on February 22nd and the team wanted players to be able to still be able to obtain the rewards that month.
In terms of bugs, a hotfix will go live today, March 12, to address the bug around Masterwork Embers and harvesting nodes. A number of Anthem Patch 1.0.3 nerfs that turned out to be bugs will be fixed in a future patch. They are as follows:
- Special Arms damage component changed from 30% to 15%.
- Epic Special Arms Ammo Universal component changed from 30% to 15%.
- Truth of Tarsis crit multiplier changing.
- Winter’s Wrath (Ice Storm) ability damage is incorrect.
- Chaotic Rime (Ice Shards) damage is incorrect.
- Amulet of Winter damage reduced from 40% to 20%.
- Winter’s Wrath recharge was increased to 5 from 4.
The Reddit post also mentions Anthem's current loot woes, which prompted players to call for a boycott. "I don't have any answers on loot yet. The team is discussing and are looking at player feedback and game telemetry. I'll share more on that as soon as I have an update.", Darokaz said.
For our thoughts on Bioware's latest effort, check out our Anthem review.