Horror adventure title Blair Witch today received its first performance update, its patch notes revealing performance optimization, alongside a few bug fixes and additions.
Among other things, the first performance update for Blair Witch has introduced both HDR support and ultra-wide support for monitors using the 3440x1440 resolution.
Blair Witch First Performance Update Patch Notes
Here are all the changes and additions introduced in the first performance update for Blair Witch, as per its patch notes:
- a rare fuse bug in a car that blocked game progress
- entering the car in the woods
- bugs referred to entering the cutscene
- other various situations that caused the player stuck in the game
- visual effects at levels
- first optimization corrections - and that’s not the last word
- rare bug about entering the cabin
- dog performance, now it goes smoothly
- visual improvement of some cutscenes, especially final ones
- ultra wide support for 3440x1440
- HDR support
It's worth keeping in mind that at the time of writing the first performance update for Blair Witch is only live on Steam. Developer Bloober Team has said that it is testing the update and plans to launch it for Windows Store and Game Pass users as soon as possible.
Blair Witch is out now on PC and Xbox One. Find out what we thought of it in our Blair Witch review.