Dead by Daylight's Update 4.3.2 is now live, its patch notes revealing the addition of a few perk changes and more.
Update 4.3.2 increases the range of Dead by Daylight's Discordance perk while reducing the duration of its aura.
Several bug fixes have also been added, including one addressing improper trap, phantasm and snare placement.
Dead by Daylight Update 4.3.2 Patch Notes
Here are all the changes introduced to Dead by Daylight in Update 4.3.2, as per the full patch notes:
- Discordance: Updated range from 32/64/96 meters to 64/96/128 meters and decreased the aura duration after survivors have left the generator from 8 seconds to 4 seconds.
- Updated Blood Favor's text to indicate that it only works with basic attacks; note that the function of the perk remains unchanged.
- Fixed an issue that caused Traps, Phantasm and Snares not to be placed properly in specific places (exit gates, Shelter Woods' Unique Tree etc.) in Macmillan Estate's maps
- Fixed an issue that caused The Spirit's breathing to be heard while she was phasing
- Fixed an issue that caused two uncleansable Totems on Rotten Fields and Coal Tower
- Fixed an issue that caused Halloween Event generators not to spawn in the Midwich Elementary School map
- Fixed Jake's beard not appearing in the Orbital Captain head cosmetic
- Fixed gaps in Yui's Miss Speedway outfit when mixing with other outfit's cosmetic pieces
- Fixed an issue that caused The Blight's "Alchemist Ring" add-on to grant a bonus to rush token recharge time
Dead by Daylight is out now on PC, Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch and mobile.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , giving us a like on , and joining us on . We may also include links to affiliate stores, which gives us a small commission if you purchase anything via them. Thank you.