Update 220.127.116.11 may not sound like something that's very exciting to a new Destiny 2 player, but veterans and collectors are going to be very, very happy with this latest batch of changes.
Namely, we've got Reckoning and Braytech weapons drop rate improvements, Inventory stack size increases, and Pinnacle quest requirement reductions. All in all, it should be way easier to get some of the most annoying-to-farm weapons out there.
Update 18.104.22.168 Patch Notes
- Updated the stack size limit from 999 to 9,999 for Planetary Materials, Gunsmith Materials, Vanguard Tokens, Crucible Tokens, and Iron Banner Tokens.
- Braytech Schematic changes: no longer limited to 1 per day, 25% chance for one to drop from a Rasputin Data Cache, higher chance to get a weapon you do not yet have
- Gambit Prime / Reckoning: difficulty adjustments and weapon drop rate buffs
- Forsaken character boost no longer available for purchase
Wendigo GL3 Pinnacle Quest changes:
- Grenade Launcher kills are worth 100% more for each objective
- Death Penalty no longer exist for the final objective
- Grenade Launcher multikills grant 50% more progress
- Completing Playlist strikes grants a significant amount of progress towards the final objective
Mountaintop Pinnacle Quest changes:
- Required number of multi-kills has been reduced from 200 to 75
- Required number of medals has been reduced from 100 to 25
- Points earned in Competitive has been further increased relative to other pvp modes, roughly 1x for Quickplay, 2x for IB, 3x for Comp
Now that 22.214.171.124 is out of the way, we can resume our hype for Shadowkeep, more details on which you can read about in our extensive coverage. We've prepared guides on both assorted expansion information, and about its already-infamous "Battle Pass" system.