Dreamscaper's Update 0.10.14 is now live, its patch notes revealing the addition of multiple balance and quality of life changes.
As of Update 0.10.14, the health of enemies in Dreamscaper's first two levels has been reduced while Bottle Rocket now has a faster recovery.
The update also introduces a set of bug fixes including some for crashes and various typos.
Dreamscaper Update 0.10.14 Patch Notes
Here's all that's changed in Dreamscaper following Update 0.10.14's release, as detailed in its full patch notes:
- Health of enemies on the first two levels has been reduced. - thanks TheLastoftheRomans!
- Thunder Step triggers much quicker, but has reduced damage.
- Modified difficulty of Minibosses on Campground Pt 2 and Nightmare City Pt 1.
- Decreased enemy spawns in certain Nightmare City rooms.
- Decreased Spear enemy's leaping attack frequency.
- Decreased Ranged enemy's instant laser attack frequency.
- Bottle Rocket has faster recovery.
- Black Hole now applies status modifiers to enemies caught in its pull.
- Cooldown on Kilonova has increased.
- Cooldown on Rain of Blades has increased.
- Cooldown on Frost Fracture has increased.
- Cooldown on Skyfall has increased.
- Fear has slightly lowered health.
- Isolation (Campground Pt. 1 Boss) has new moves that make the fight more challenging and dynamic.
- Unlocks can now be toggled off in the dream journal so they no longer spawn. - thanks SniperFox47!
- Red pits now have a short window before damaging players that allows for more forgiving dodges. - thanks UnseenOak!
- Lucid attacks now have a "cooldown ready" sound. - thanks HolyForce!
- Items now display what class they belong to when interacting with them. - thanks Sup3rN3rd!
- Bosses are no longer resistant to status effects, with the exception of freeze. - thanks UnseenOak!
- Tile puzzle has clearer visuals.
- Many lucid attacks now have a more forgiving cooldown trigger window. - thanks Xii Alpha iiiXx!
- Bosses drop rewards further from Ascension Stones to prevent accidental ascensions.
- Numerous crash fixes, stability should be much higher overall.
- Numerous fixes for hitching.
- Crystal Barrier no longer spawns with parry window modifier.
- Boss attacks now disappear when bosses are defeated.
- Fast Travel now works to and from visited Boss rooms.
- Fixed issue where sometimes Previous Inventory spawned in next run.
- Resources Tab in Crafting Menu is now populated correctly.
- Waking World collision fixes.
- Nightmare City occlusion, movement and collision fixes.
- Fixed hit react and audio bug with Stalwart Shield.
- Fixed visual bug when using two Coldsnaps in a row.
- Fixed visual bug where Cassidy blends up onto the bar stool when talking to Eve. - thanks VraelTheRider!
- Tutorial turret has firing sound now.
- Fixed visual bug with Isolation's blackout ability.
- Added missing VFX to Loss intro and outro sequence.
- Fixed numerous typos across the memory system.
- Fixed numerous typos across items.
- Fixed numerous typos across dialogue sequences.
- You can no longer parry Red Pits. Sorry.
Dreamscaper is available now in Steam Early Access. Here are 5 reasons why you should check the game out prior to its full launch.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on Twitter, checking out our videos on YouTube, giving us a like on Facebook, and joining us on Discord. We may also include links to affiliate stores, which gives us a small commission if you purchase anything via them. Thank you.