Far Cry New Dawn has got a number of missions that aren't exactly as straightforward as some might have you believe. The timed 'Through the Wringer' bomb defuse quest is one of those missions.
Far Cry New Dawn bomb defuse requires you to work fast, since an appropriate countdown timer is triggered early in the quest. If you haven't been able to complete this mission and want an efficient walkthrough, or simply don't want to bother too much, you're at the right place.
Far Cry New Dawn - How to Complete Through The Wringer Mission?
- visit the fertilizer plant to kickstart the mission; go to the location marked on your map once the quest is active
- a countdown timer is triggered when you reach the marked location, so find where the nearest pipes are and follow them to the circuit breaker
- switch the circuit breaker for the second countdown to trigger
- follow the waypoints to each of the four hostages, defusing their bombs as you go along
- when all four bombs are defused, the third countdown is triggered
- fight your way to the basement and solve the switch puzzle to defuse the last bomb (2-3-4-1)
- shoot the locks off of each hostage from far away (we suggest packing a scoped rifle)
- store your armaments into the designated bag and follow the waypoint into the building
This isn't the only mission guide we've got for New Dawn here at Game Watcher, mind. For example, visit our Rescuers go Under for a thorough walkthrough of that particular mission. If you're into more general exploration, however, MP3 Music Player guide might be more your speed.