With For Honor's patch 2.06.0 scheduled to drop today, introducing a series of new weekly quest objectives and improvements, Ubisoft is also pushing Patch 2.06.1 to address a number of smaller tweaks.
For Honor's Patch 2.06.1 is looking to adjust a couple of ability values, while fixing a bug on the game's Harbor Map.
Here are the full patch notes, detailing all the changes:
- Increased Warlord’s “Heabutt” into “Stab” damage to 15 (from 12)
- Decreased Jiang Jun’s Top Heavy Finisher damage to 38 (from 45)
- Decreased Jiang Jun’s Side Heavy finisher damage to 35 (from 40)
- Decreased Jiang Jun’s Light finisher damage to 18 (from 20)
- Decreased Jiang Jun’s Zone Attacks damage to 25 (from 28)
- Decreased Black Prior’s Light Finisher damage to 17 (from 20)
- Decreased Black Prior’s Heavy Finisher Damage to 35 (from 40)
- Increased Black Prior’s “Jawbreaker's” Recovery to 500ms (from 300ms)
- Increased Black Prior’s Full Block Stance exit animation to 400ms (from 200ms)
Fixed an issue that caused the player to fall in an inaccessible area of map near Zone C
Maintenance is scheduled today, March 14, from 12:00 PM ET/16:00 PM UTC until about 14:00 PM ET/18:00 PM UTC, as both For Honor patches are applied.