Creepy Jar has released Green Hell The Spirits of Amazonia prequel story. Arriving as a free update for all owners of the popular survival game, it sheds some light on the events that took place before the base game's story.
The Spirits of Amazonia follows Jake's attempts to befriend an Amazonian tribe as he searches for a cure for Mia. His efforts to earn the tribe's trust will see him exploring new lands, completing Legendary quests and facing new challenges.
Green Hell: The Spirits of Amazonia Features
Here's a breakdown of the features coming with Green Hell's free Spirits of Amazonia update, as detailed in a press release sent to us by Creepy Jar:
- New Mode - Spirits of Amazonia - An all-new story happening before the events of Green Hell’s Story Mode.
- New Map Area - A new map area completely separated from the map you know… for now.
- Four New Legendary Quests - Piece together riddles revealed by paintings on hidden stones all throughout the rainforest to discover the tribe’s story, and aid their village.
- New Mushroom - Search inside of caves to find a new mushroom with mysterious properties.
- New Spike Tree - Be careful! Chopping down a tree just got more dangerous, and just a tiny bit poisonous!
- New Custom Building - Add a balcony onto your humble rainforest abode!
If you've yet to pick up the base game, which sold more than a million copies as of last year, it is discounted by 30% on Steam until February 1. You should also be sure to drop by our page before you start, which may contain some cheats to help you on your journey.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , giving us a like on , and joining us on .