Publisher Paradox Interactive today announced Hearts of Iron 4: Battle for the Bosporus as the next DLC for its popular World War II grand strategy game.
Set to launch in October, Battle for the Bosporus is a new country pack that focuses on Hearts of Iron 4's Black Sea and Aegean powers.
The DLC adds new events and decisions that flesh out playing as Bulgaria, Greece and Turkey, as well as new music, 3D models and voice-overs for the three nations.
Hearts of Iron IV: Battle for the Bosporus DLC
Here is a list of features being added in Hearts of Iron IV: Battle for the Bosporus, as detailed in an emailed press release:
- National Focus Tree for Bulgaria: Balance the factions in a divided land or reclaim territory lost in 1919. Follow the historical alliance with Germany or resist the German pressures on Tsar Boris, standing up for a free Bulgaria.
- National Focus Tree for Greece: Riven by political division, Greek neutrality is maintained by the controversial Metaxas. Build a strong relationship with the Allies under the guidance of King George II, follow arch-conservatives into fascism or restore the glories of Greek Empire in the east.
- National Focus Tree for Turkey: Robbed of its empire in the last war, what future is there for Turkey in a new one? Continue or halt the reforms of Kemalism, stand as the protector of the Balkans in a new regional faction, restore the Sultan to the throne or found a new Islamic state.
- New Music Tracks.
- New 3D Unit Models for Balkan and Turkish Armies.
- Unique voice overs for Bulgaria, Greece and Turkey.
Hearts of Iron IV's Battle for the Bosporus DLC releases on October 15 and will be available for the price of $9.99/£7.19/€9.99. Check out its announcement trailer below.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , giving us a like on , and joining us on . We may also include links to affiliate stores, which gives us a small commission if you purchase anything via them. Thank you.