Kingdom Come: Deliverance's console commands let PC players alter certain settings while also giving them control over such things as the game's time of day and UI.
If you're one of the players looking to delve into modifying more aspects of your playthrough, this list of all Kingdom Come: Deliverance console commands, alongside a few cheats, is sure to come in handy.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance Console Commands
While not particularly numerous, Kingdom Come: Deliverance's console commands still let you play around with a handful of cool features such as gravity.
To make use of them, you only need to press the ` (tilde) key, type your desired command and then press Enter.
- wh_pl_showfirecursor 1 - Turns on cursor when aiming with your bow. (0 turns it off)
- g_showHUD 0 - Turns off the HUD. (1 turns it back on)
- wh_ui_showCompass 0 - Turns off the compass. (1 turns it back on)
- cl_fov X - Sets field of view to desired value.
- q - Quits the game without saving.
- e_ViewDistRatio X - Changes the view distance to the desired value.
- e_ViewDistRatioVegetation X - Changes the view distance but only for trees to the desired value.
- e_MergedMeshesInstanceDist X - Changes the view distance but only for plants other than trees to the desired value.
- r_MotionBlur X - Changes motion blur. (0 means off, 1 means camera only, 2 means default)
- p_gravity_z X - Sets gravity to desired value. (default is -13)
- r_vsync 0 - Turns off VSync. (1 turns it back on)
- -devmode - Allows the cheats found below. (Right click game in Steam library -> Properties -> Set launch options)
- wh_cheat_addItem X # - Adds desired item. (X marks item ID, # marks desired number of the item)
- Wh_cheat_money # - Adds set amount of money. (# marks desired amount)
Kingdom Come: Delivernace is out now on PC, Xbox One and PS4.