Update: League of Legends' Night and Dawn started on December 12 and is scheduled to last until January 13.
2019's Night and Dawn event introduces Dawnbringer skins for Karma, Nidalee, and Soraka, the latter also receiving a Nightbringer skin alongside Vladimir and Lee Sin. A prestige skin for Lee Sin is also available, with Hextech Swain topping off the list.
Most skins cost 1350 RP, with the exception of Soraka's, which cost 1820 RP and Lee Sin's Prestige skin which goes for 2000 event tokens or 100 Prestige points.
League of Legends' Night and Dawn 2019 event also comes with its own event pass. Purchasable for 1650 RP, it offers the following goodies:
- One event icon
- 200 event tokens
- 25 Prestige Points
- One Little Legends Series 1-3 egg
- Two Gemstones
- Four Night & Dawn 2019 Orbs
- Three emotes
- One masterwork chest and key
- 750 Orange Essence
- 1,500 Blue Essence
- One Hextech Mystery Emote
- One three-day XP Boost
- 20 Milestone missions
Milestone missions grant five points for a win and two points for a loss for any matchmade game, players being rewarded stuff like icons, ward skins, event tokens or Prestige every 15 points.
Players can also earn 200 event tokens as part of the new Weekly Wins reward. All you need to do is either win 7 matches or play 14.
A new series of missions will be added to League of Legends as part of the Night and Dawn event, the first of which tasks players with playing 30 games. Completing it earns you 60 event tokens alongside one Night & Dawn 2019 orb.
Lastly, an event shop will be available until next January, letting players spend their hard-earned tokens on the items below:
- 10 Blue Essence - 1 token
- 100 Blue Essence - 10 tokens
- 1 Key Fragment - 20 tokens
- 1 Mystery Emote - 40 tokens
- 1 Random Champion Shard - 50 tokens
- 1 Hextech Key - 60 tokens
- 3 Hextech Keys - 180 tokens
- 1 Night & Dawn 2019 Orb - 200 tokens
- Nightbringer Aphelios Border + Icon - 250 tokens
- Nightbringer Vladimir Border + Icon - 250 tokens
- Dawnbringer Nidalee Border + Icon - 250 tokens
- Nightbringer Lee Sin Border + Icon - 250 tokens
- Nightbringer Aphelios Chroma + Icon - 300 tokens
- Nightbringer Vladimir Chroma + Icon - 300 tokens
- Dawnbringer Nidalee Chroma + Icon - 300 tokens
- Nightbringer Yasuo Chroma + Icon - 300 tokens
- Little Legends Series 1-3 Rare Egg - 400 tokens
- Little Legends Series 1 Rare Egg - 600 tokens
- Little Legends Series 2 Rare Egg - 600 tokens
- Little Legends Series 3 Rare Egg - 600 tokens
- Nightbringer Lee Sin Prestige Edition - 2000 tokens
- 100 Prestige Points + Icon - 2200 tokens
Original: League of Legends remains one of the most popular games on the planet - if not the actual most popular game - and it keeps that status through constant updates and additions. Players have uncovered a few details on the game's latest event, and if the leak is correct, the League of Legends Night & Dawn event should be here before Christmas.
According to the leak, the LoL Night and Dawn preseason event should be here on December 12, specifically. It should bring new skins to the game, new missions, and fans are hopeful it'll add new game modes too. It'll also reportedly add League of Legends new champion Aphelios.
League of Legends Night and Dawn Event
The start date for the Night & Dawn preseason event was leaked by Feijold on Reddit, although according to them the images (above) are visible on the game's client "when you hover over the 3rd icon at the bottom bar".
The two women in the picture appear to be Soraka, who - according to another leak, this time from IAmTheSenate on ResetEra - will get a Nightbringer/Dawnbringer variant skin. Other than that, Dawnbreaker Karma was previously revealed, and Nidalee may get a variant too. There may also be Nightbringer skins for Vladimir and Lee Sin, as well.
Also supposedly coming in the preseason event on December 12 is the new champion Aphelios, the marksman from Targon. He'll also get a Nightbringer skin. There may even be 'Sugar Rush' skins for Zilean, Braum, Ziggs, and Evelynn - if IAmTheSenate is to be believed.
League of Legends Season 10 will likely start some time in January, so the Night & Dawn event on December 12 will tide fans over until then. Hopefully we will indeed get some game modes alongside these skins.