After being datamined ahead of its PBE release date, League of Legends Patch 10.19 is now available on live servers, its patch notes revealing details about new champion Samira's abilities and more PsyOps skins.
The LoL Patch 10.19 release date occurred according to Riot's patch schedule, on Wednesday, September 16.
As the LoL 10.19 maintenance schedule tends to only be revealed closer to launch, our League of Legends Server Status article has got you covered in terms of keeping track of potential maintenance periods.
LoL Patch 10.19
Samira, League of Legends' newest champion set to be introduced in Patch 10.19, was officially revealed by Riot in a trailer which you'll find below.
A combo-based marksman that excels at pulling off flashy kills, you can now get a feel of how Samira plays on the LoL Patch 10.19 PBE.
Samira, the Desert Rose
- Base MR: 30
- MR Per Level: 0.5
- Base AD: 59
- AD Per Level: 2.3
- Base Armor: 28
- Armor Per Level: 3
- HP Per Level: 88
- Base HP: 600
- HP Regen Per Level: 0.11
- HP5: 3.25
- Attack Speed Per Level: 3.3
- Base MoveSpeed: 335
- Attack Range: 500
- Mana Per Level: 38
Daredevil Impulse (P):
- Samira builds a combo by hitting Attacks or abilities unique from the previous hit. Each one increases her Style, from "E" to "S" grade (6 total). Samira gains X% Movement Speed per grade.
- Samira's attacks in melee range deal an additional X magic damage, increased up to X based on the target's missing Health.
- Samira's Attacks against enemies affected by Immobilizing effects Knock Up for 0.5 seconds and deal damage over 6 separate attacks. Samira dashes into range against targets slightly outside her Attack range.
- 30 Mana
- Samira fires a shot, dealing 0/5/10/15/20 (+100% AD) physical damage to the first enemy hit.
- If this ability is cast towards an enemy in melee range, Samira will instead slash with her sword, dealing 0/5/10/15/20 (+100% AD) physical damage.
- Either hit can critically strike for 25% bonus damage.
- If cast during Wild Rush, Samira will strike all enemies in her path upon completion.
Blade Whirl (W):
- 60 Mana
- 30/28/26/24/22s Cooldown
- Samira slashes around her for 1 second, damaging enemies twice for 20/35/50/65/80 (+80% AD) physical damage each and destroying any enemy missiles that enter the area.
Wild Rush (E):
- 40 Mana
- 15/14/13/12/11s Cooldown
- Samira dashes through an enemy or ally, slashing enemies she passes through dealing 50/60/70/80/90 (+20% AD) magic damage and gaining 30/35/40/45/50% Attack Speed for 3 seconds
- Killing an enemy champion refreshes this ability's cooldown.
Inferno Trigger (R):
- 3s Cooldown
- 100/50/0 Mana Cost
- Samira can only use this ability if her current Style rating is S.
- Samira unleashes a torrent of shots from her weapons, wildly shooting all enemies surrounding her 10 times over 2 seconds, each shot dealing 10/20/30 (+60% AD) physical damage and applying lifesteal. Each shot can also critically strike.
Item icons are set to receive some love this pre-season, as pointed out by Lead Gameplay Designer Mark Yetter:
As you know we're upgrading our item icons this preseason. You're going to see a slice of that work in progress coming a bit early with TFT: Fates.— Mark Yetter (@MarkYetter) September 2, 2020
Current plan is to keep everything the same on SR until preseason and do the full update all at once.
(BF, Bramble, Deathcap) pic.twitter.com/Xm6nAvhcOS
LoL Patch 10.19 will also introduce the following seven skins: PsyOps Samira, Championship LeBlanc, PsyOps Kayle (1350 RP), PsyOps Pyke (1350 RP) PsyOps Viktor, PsyOps Zed (1350 RP), True Damage Yasuo Prestige Edition (100 Prestige Points).
PsyOps Kayle and PsyOps Zed are set to receive a number of tweaks, as detailed in the below tweets:
Psy Ops Kayle Updates:— Riot Beardilocks #BlackLivesMatter (@Beardilocks) September 5, 2020
- Increased brightness of E activated effect
- Added psychic idle glows to the wings. She now uses the power of her mind to make them flap
- Made level 16 hair more red pic.twitter.com/8D5J4SlQKG
Psy Ops Zed Update:— Riot Beardilocks #BlackLivesMatter (@Beardilocks) September 5, 2020
- Added some idle glows to his Shuriken
- Added some lens flares on his goggles
- Adjusted saturation of his W and E spells pic.twitter.com/QuRBbLANff
The LoL Patch 10.19 preview has also been revealed and is set to introduce nerfs to Azir, Caitlyn, and Akali alongside buffs to Sivir, Sylas, and Ivern.
10.19 Preview with full changes:— Mark Yetter (@MarkYetter) September 8, 2020
-We got some more 10.18 data and Talon and Nunu are actually not as strong as they previously appeared (both nerfs removed)
-Seeing some risk that Akali/Lucian could take over the worlds meta and might be 100% p/b (added small nerfs) pic.twitter.com/dvZ9ZC3xAD
Aphelios and Sylas have been buffed as part of the first set of LoL 10.19 balance changes while Senna has received a nerf:
Ahri - Buffed
- Cooldown decreased to 9/8/7/6/5 from 10/9/8/7/6
- Mana cost decreased to 40 from 55
Akali - Nerfed
Five Point Strike (Q):
- Damage decreased to 30/55/80/105/130 (+0.6 ability power) (attack damage ratio stays the same) from 35/60/85/110/135 (+0.65 ability power)
Aphelios - Buffed
- Attack damage growth increased to 2.4 from 2
Azir - Nerfed
- Bonus attack speed decreased to 15/25/35/45/55% from 20/30/40/50/60%
- Triple Soldier bonus attack speed decreased to 15/25/35/45/55% from 20/30/40/50/60%
Caitlyn - Nerfed
- Base attack damage decreased to 62 from 64
- Attack speed growth decreased to 3.5 from 4
Irelia - Buffed
Vanguard's Edge (R):
- Barrage base damage increased to 125/250/375 from 125/225/325
- Perimeter base damage increased to 125/250/375 from 125/200/275
Ivern - Buffed
- Slow amount increased to 50/55/60/65/70% from 40/45/50/55/60%
Lucian - Nerfed
- Attack damage growth decreased to 2.3 from 2.75
Senna - Nerfed
- Mist Wraith drop chance decreased to 4.166% on minions Senna kills (approximately once every 4 waves) from 8.33% on minions Senna kills (approximately once every 2 waves)
Sivir - Buffed
Fleet of Foot (Passive) :
- Movement speed increased to 35-55 (levels 1-18) from 30-50 (levels 1-18)
Sylas - Buffed
- Cooldown decreased to 100/70/40 from 100/80/60
Twisted Fate - Nerfed
- Base movement speed decreased to 330 from 335
Udyr - Buffed
Phoenix Stance (R):
- Cone damage increased to 60/110/160/210/260/310 (0.7 AP) from 50/95/140/185/230/275 (0.6 AP)
Vayne - Buffed
Final Hour (R):
- Bonus attack damage increased to 35/50/65 from 25/40/55
One For All Balance Changes
- AZIR +5% damage dealt & -3% damage taken ⇒ +5% damage dealt & -10% damage taken
- DARIUS -10% damage dealt, +10% damage taken, & -5% healing ⇒ -10% damage dealt & +5% damage taken
- DRAVEN Normal ⇒ -5% damage taken
- GANGPLANK +5% damage dealt & -5% damage taken ⇒ +5% damage dealt & -10% damage taken
- IVERN +3% damage dealt & -3% damage taken ⇒ +5% damage dealt & -5% damage taken
- KATARINA Normal ⇒ -5% damage taken
- KINDRED Normal ⇒ -5% damage taken
- RENGAR Normal ⇒ -5% damage taken
- SENNA +5% damage dealt & -5% damage taken ⇒ +5% damage dealt & -10% damage taken
- TALIYAH +5% damage dealt & -5% damage taken ⇒ +5% damage dealt & -10% damage taken
- TARIC Normal ⇒ -5% damage taken
- THRESH +10% damage dealt & -10% damage taken ⇒ +10% damage dealt & -15% damage taken
- ZILEAN Normal ⇒ -5% damage taken
- DR. MUNDO -5% damage dealt & -10% healing ⇒ -5% damage dealt, +5% damage taken, & -10% healing
- EKKO Normal ⇒ -5% damage dealt
- GAREN Normal ⇒ -5% damage dealt
- ILLAOI -3% damage dealt & +3% damage taken ⇒ -5% damage dealt & +5% damage taken
- JARVAN IV Normal ⇒ -5% damage dealt
- KAYLE -3% damage dealt & +3% damage taken ⇒ -5% damage dealt & +5% damage taken
- MORDEKAISER Normal ⇒ -5% damage dealt
- NOCTURNE Normal ⇒ -5% damage dealt
- SETT Normal ⇒ -5% damage dealt
- SHEN Normal ⇒ -5% damage dealt
- VI Normal ⇒ -5% damage dealt
- VOLIBEAR -7% damage dealt & +7% damage taken ⇒ -10% damage dealt & +7% damage taken
- YORICK Normal ⇒ -5% damage dealt
ARAM Balance Changes
- KINDRED +10% damage dealt ⇒ +10% damage dealt & -5% damage taken
- VAYNE Normal ⇒ -5% damage taken
- YONE Normal ⇒ -5% damage taken
- CAITLYN Normal ⇒ -5% damage dealt
- SENNA Normal ⇒ -3% damage dealt
- SWAIN -6% damage dealt & +6% damage taken ⇒ -10% damage dealt & +6% damage taken
- ZIGGS -15% damage dealt & +15% damage taken ⇒ -18% damage dealt & +15% damage taken
- LEAGUE CLIENT: The Add Folder text field will now close after you create a folder
- LEAGUE CLIENT: You no longer have to click multiple times to acknowledge that you’ve been kicked out of a lobby. Once is enough.
- LEAGUE CLIENT: A rogue right arrow is no longer on the left side of the Bundles Carousel for new player journeys
- Nautilus' R - Depth Charge can no longer stun unstoppable targets like Malphite as he's casting R - Unstoppable Force
- Yone's R - Sealed Fate allied party indicator no longer displays green when on cooldown
- Pool Party Syndra's W - Force of Will range indicator is no longer missing.
- Teleport's cooldown tooltip now properly updates when using Cosmic Insight
In the meantime, drop by our Patch 10.18 article to see the latest set of changes that have now been pushed to live servers.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , giving us a like on , and joining us on . We may also include links to affiliate stores, which gives us a small commission if you purchase anything via them. Thank you.