League of Legends Patch 10.20 has arrived on the PBE, its patch notes revealing its release date alongside the addition of new Dragonmancer skins.
According to Riot's patch schedule, the LoL Patch 10.20 release date is set for Wednesday, September 30, which is when the changes are set to hit live servers.
As the LoL 10.20 maintenance schedule will only be revealed closer to launch, our League of Legends Server Status article has got you covered in terms of keeping track of potential maintenance periods.
LoL Patch 10.20
A new patch means a new set of skins and LoL 10.20 brings six new Dragonmancer skins for players to test.
These include Fae Dragon Ashe (1350 RP), Storm Dragon Aurelion Sol (1350 RP), Eternal Dragon Brand (1350 RP), Storm Dragon Lee Sin (1820 RP), Obsidian Dragon Sett (1350 RP), and Obsidian Dragon Sett Prestige Edition (2000 Event Tokens).
Riot KateyKhaos has provided turnaround images that better depict how the LoL Patch 10.20 new skins look in-game:
Storm Dragon Lee Sin is getting a sad violin added to his joke emote:
We heard that some players wanted some super sad violin on Storm Dragon Lee Sins Joke. We thought this was a brilliant idea, and I've just now checked in this into the game. Thank you for your feedback! #LeagueOfLegends #LeeSin #Dragonmancer pic.twitter.com/GSf3WYqtC7— Craig Deskins(Riot Pizza) (@deskinscraig) September 16, 2020
Riot has also confirmed that it's aware of issues with missing navigation tabs, providing a temporary workaround until a fix gets pushed to the PBE.
Lead Gameplay Designer Mark Yetter has posted the League of Legends Patch 10.20 preview, highlighting upcoming changes.
The first set of LoL 10.20 balance changes buff Braum and Urgot while nerfing Kled and Kassadin.
10.20 Patch preview with almost final changes.— Mark Yetter (@MarkYetter) September 22, 2020
Samira hotfix will carry over into 10.20, we will reevaluate her state in a few more days. pic.twitter.com/Mlwm06DTd1
Aatrox - Buffed
World Ender (R):
- Self-healing increased to 50/75/100% from 50/60/70%
Braum - Buffed
Winter's Bite (Q):
- Mana cost decreased to 45/50/55/60/65 from 55/60/65/70/75
- Damage increased to 75/125/175/225/275 from 60/110/160/210/260
Illaoi - Buffed
Prophet of an Elder God (Passive):
- Tentacle spawn cooldown decreased to 20-8 from 20-12
Karthus - Nerfed
- Base armor decreased to 18 from 20.88
Kassadin - Changed
Null Sphere (Q) :
- Shield changed to 40/70/100/130/160 from 60/85/110/135/160
Katarina - Nerfed
- AD ratio decreased to 75% bAD from 100%
Kled - Nerfed
- Base magic resist decreased to 28 from 32.1
Lulu - Nerfed
- Attack speed decreased to 20/23.75/27.5/31.25/35% from 25/30/35/40/45%
Maokai - Nerfed
Bramble Smash (Q):
- Damage decreased to 70/110/150/190/230 from 70/115/160/205/250
Nunu & Willump - Nerfed
- Base armor decreased to 29 from 32
Ryze - Buffed
- Damage increased to 75/100/125/150/175 from 65/90/115/140/165
Sion - Buffed
Decimating Smash (Q):
- Damage to monsters increased to 150% from 100%
Urgot - Buffed
Echoing Flames (Passive):
- Damage against monsters increased to 100-360 from 60-360
- New: Deals 50 minimum damage to monsters
Varus - Buffed
Hail of Arrows (E):
- Damage increased to 60/100/140/180/220 from 50/90/130/170/210
Chain of Corruption (R):
- Cooldown decreased to 120/90/60 from 130/100/70
Relentless Hunter (D4)
- Baseline out of combat movement speed decreased to 5 from 10
- Out of combat movement speed per stack decreased to 8 from 9
We expect to learn more in the coming days, so be sure to check back regularly to be kept up to date.
While we wait, you can drop by our Patch 10.19 article to see the latest set of changes that have now been pushed to live servers and check out videos of the Storm Dragon Lee Sin and Obsidian Dragon Sett skins below.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , giving us a like on , and joining us on . We may also include links to affiliate stores, which gives us a small commission if you purchase anything via them. Thank you.