League of Legends Patch 10.20 is now available on live servers, its patch notes revealing its release date alongside the addition of new Dragonmancer skins.
According to Riot's patch schedule, the LoL Patch 10.20 release date is set for Wednesday, September 30, which is when the changes are set to hit live servers.
The LoL 10.20 maintenance schedule has now been revealed. Servers will be taken down tomorrow, September 30, and we've updated our League of Legends Server Status article to reflect the planned server downtime.
LoL Patch 10.20
A new patch means a new set of skins and LoL 10.20 brings six new Dragonmancer skins for players to test.
These include Fae Dragon Ashe (1350 RP), Storm Dragon Aurelion Sol (1350 RP), Eternal Dragon Brand (1350 RP), Storm Dragon Lee Sin (1820 RP), Obsidian Dragon Sett (1350 RP), and Obsidian Dragon Sett Prestige Edition (2000 Event Tokens).
Riot KateyKhaos has provided turnaround images that better depict how the LoL Patch 10.20 new skins look in-game:
Storm Dragon Lee Sin is getting a sad violin added to his joke emote:
We heard that some players wanted some super sad violin on Storm Dragon Lee Sins Joke. We thought this was a brilliant idea, and I've just now checked in this into the game. Thank you for your feedback! #LeagueOfLegends #LeeSin #Dragonmancer pic.twitter.com/GSf3WYqtC7— Craig Deskins(Riot Pizza) (@deskinscraig) September 16, 2020
Riot has also confirmed that it's aware of issues with missing navigation tabs, providing a temporary workaround until a fix gets pushed to the PBE.
Lead Gameplay Designer Mark Yetter has posted the League of Legends Patch 10.20 preview, highlighting upcoming changes.
The first set of LoL 10.20 balance changes buff Braum and Urgot while nerfing Kled and Kassadin.
10.20 Patch preview with almost final changes.— Mark Yetter (@MarkYetter) September 22, 2020
Samira hotfix will carry over into 10.20, we will reevaluate her state in a few more days. pic.twitter.com/Mlwm06DTd1
Aatrox - Buffed
World Ender (R):
- Self-healing increased to 50/75/100% from 50/60/70%
Braum - Buffed
Winter's Bite (Q):
- Mana cost decreased to 45/50/55/60/65 from 55/60/65/70/75
- Damage increased to 75/125/175/225/275 from 60/110/160/210/260
Illaoi - Buffed
Prophet of an Elder God (Passive):
- Tentacle spawn cooldown decreased to 20-7.25 seconds (scales every level) from 20-12 seconds (scales every 2 levels)
Karthus - Nerfed
- Base armor decreased to 18 from 20.88
Kassadin - Changed
Null Sphere (Q) :
- Shield changed to 40/70/100/130/160 from 60/85/110/135/160
Katarina - Nerfed
- Dagger retrieval damage ratio decreased to 0.75 bonus attack damage from 1.0 bonus attack damage
Kled - Nerfed
- Base magic resist decreased to 28 from 32.1
Lulu - Nerfed
- Bonus attack speed decreased to 20/23.75/27.5/31.25/35% from 25/30/35/40/45%
Maokai - Nerfed
Bramble Smash (Q):
- Damage decreased to 70/110/150/190/230 from 70/115/160/205/250
Nunu & Willump - Nerfed
- Base armor decreased to 29 from 32
Ryze - Buffed
- Damage increased to 75/100/125/150/175 from 65/90/115/140/165
Sion - Buffed
Decimating Smash (Q):
- Damage ratio to monsters increased to 1.5 attack damage from 1.0 attack damage
Urgot - Buffed
Echoing Flames (Passive):
- Damage against monsters increased to 100-360 from 60-360
- New: Deals 50 minimum damage to monsters
Varus - Buffed
Hail of Arrows (E):
- Base damage increased to 60/100/140/180/220 from 50/90/130/170/210
Chain of Corruption (R):
- Cooldown decreased to 120/90/60 from 130/100/70
Relentless Hunter (D4)
- Out of combat movement bonus per stack decreased to 5 movement speed (+8 movement speed per Bounty Hunter stack) (up to 45 at 5 stacks) from 10 movement speed (+9 movement speed per Bounty Hunter stack) (up to 55 at 5 stacks)
- LEAGUE CLIENT: Home, Profile, and other navigation tabs no longer appear on top of the Patch Progress bar on brand new accounts
- LEAGUE CLIENT: League client log files now adhere to a maximum file size
- LEAGUE CLIENT: Fixed an issue where the in-game settings could not be set from the client
- LEAGUE CLIENT: When in Delete Mode for Rune Pages in the Collections tab, the page will no longer auto-scroll back to the top after deleting a rune page
- Increased our rollout test changes for matchmaking that prioritize matches that are visibly closer together
- LeaverBuster penalties will now be applied more frequently, especially for players going AFK or leaving in Ranked games
- Lux can no longer slow her enemies for a longer period than intended when she reactivates her E - Lucent Singularity mid-air
- Lulu's team can no longer get permanent vision of an area if she is cloned by Illaoi's E - Test of Spirit and dies while E - Help, Pix! is activated on her
- Illaoi's W - Harsh Lesson no longer destroys enemies' spell shields and now always deals full damage to the targeted enemy
- Corrected Vladimir's Q - Transfusion tooltip to include information about his healing reduction versus minions
- Corrected Evelynn's Passive - Demon Shade cooldown tooltip from 2 seconds to 1.5 seconds
- Sylas no longer loses all of his mana after stealing Shyvana's R - Dragon Descent with R - Hijack
- Certain empowered basic attacks no longer grant double Conqueror stacks when the champion in question has Dead Man's Plate
- Arcanist Zoe's and Arcanist Zoe Prestige Edition's E - Sleepy Trouble Bubble AoE VFX now properly match the full duration of the ability
- Fixed a bug where the purchased border of a skin would not immediately show up in the Collection tab until the client was restarted
- Winter Wonder Orianna's R - Command: Shockwave' sparkles VFX no longer render over structures
- Fixed a bug where Odyssey Kayn would expand and shrink when an enemy player highlighted him
- The sound that plays when Vayne enters stealth using her Q - Tumble while R - Final Hour is active no longer cuts off from the enemy perspective.
- When hit by an enemy, PROJECT: Vayne will now make metallic sounds instead of the normal blood/flesh sounds
For more on League of Legends, you can drop by our Patch 10.19 article to see the latest set of changes that have now been pushed to live servers and check out videos of the Storm Dragon Lee Sin and Obsidian Dragon Sett skins below.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , giving us a like on , and joining us on . We may also include links to affiliate stores, which gives us a small commission if you purchase anything via them. Thank you.