Here's where we'll explain everything that's changing and being added with League of Legends Patch 11.13. As we're headed into June, League's Patch 11.13 has arrived on the PBE, bringing with it a new set of spacey cosmetics and balance changes. A look at its patch notes reveals its release date alongside the addition of new Astronaut skins.
As reflected in its patch schedule, LoL Patch 11.13's release date is set for Wednesday, June 23, which is when the changes that make it through testing hit live servers.
League of Legends Patch 11.13
League of Legends Patch 11.13 brings five new skins, four of which are part of the Astronaut line. On the PBE, players can try out Astronaut Corki (1350 RP), Astronaut Maokai (1350 RP), Astronaut Rammus (1350 RP), Astronaut Veigar (1350 RP), and Project: Zed Prestige Edition (100 Prestige Points). The turnarounds below showcase how they look in-game.
The LoL 11.13 maintenance schedule is always revealed closer to launch. Usually, it takes about 3 hours for patches to be deployed. Checking our League of Legends Server Status article is a good way to keep yourself informed on server downtime caused by patch deployment or other reasons.
League of Legends' Patch 11.13 introduces a series of mobility changes that affect several purchasable items.
The 11.13 Mobility changes we've been talking about should hit PBE tomorrow, and so we wanted to share out the changelist.— Jeevun Sidhu (@JeevunSidhu) June 8, 2021
We took each item's win rates into account when making this evaluation, and so some of these are buffs, some are nerfs, and some are power neutral. (1/2) pic.twitter.com/gpJ5tHGhtp
Sanguine Blade will also be replaced with a new item, Hullbreaker, this patch.
Hey all!— Phlox (@RiotPhlox) June 9, 2021
We're replacing Sanguine Blade with Hullbreaker, a broader item that'll be tempting for AD splitpushers.
It's going to ship 11.13 and you should see it on PBE tomorrow. As always we're glad to hear any feedback on the item!
Shoutout to @srrafles with the great VFX! pic.twitter.com/gq2RPX3FBh
Riot Games also has some tweaks in store for the ARAM mode, including a nerf for Warmong's Armor that should make its regenerative capabilities easier to counter.
On top of that, testing has begun for the MOBA's Ultimate Spellbook game mode, which is detailed in this Reddit thread. Its first set of changes introduce a handful of bug fixes and disable the Teleport summoner spell.
Ultimate Spellbook has been updated on the PBE today. A lot of bug fixing and addressing difficult to support outliers. :) pic.twitter.com/Gjg5TLdMKs— Reina Sweet (@ReinaSweet) June 15, 2021
The League of Legends Patch 11.3 preview's final version looks to be largely focused on mobility creep reduction, rather than the usual larger set of champion changes.
11.13 Patch Preview with full changes.— Mark Yetter (@MarkYetter) June 15, 2021
This'll be my last preview before moving teams, I'll update you all next week with more info about how we're sharing these in the future. pic.twitter.com/BylvBcdxn3
Other balance changes coming in League's 11.13 patch include Tahm Kench's mini-rework. More, however, will likely be introduced over the course of the coming weeks.
LoL 11.13 Champion Balance Changes
Aphelios - Buffed
The Hitman and the Seer (Passive):
- AD increased to 5-30 from 4-24
- Lethality increased to 4.5-27 from 3.5-21
Dr. Mundo - Buffed
Infected Bonesaw (Q):
- Monster damage cap increased to 300/350/400/450/500 from 150/225/300/375/450
Kindred - Nerfed
Mark of the Kindred (Passive):
- Attack speed per mark decreased to 5% from 15%
Lee Sin - Nerfed
Tempest / Cripple (E):
- Damage decreased to 100/130/160/190/220 from 100/140/180/220/260
OIaf - Buffed
- HP per level increased to 100 from 93
- MP5 increased to 7.5 from 7.47
- Mana regen per sec per level increased to 0.12 from 0.116
Riven - Nerfed
- Shield decreased to 85/115/145/175/205 from 95/125/155/185/215
Rumble - Nerfed
Scrap Shield (W):
- Cooldown increased to 7/6.75/6.5/6.25/6 from 6
- Movement speed decreased to 10/15/20/25/30% from 15/20/25/30/35%
Tahm Kench - Changed
- Mana per level increased to 50 from 40
- Base armor decreased to 42 from 47
- Base HP decreased to 570 from 600
- HP per level decreased to 95 from 100
An Acquired Taste (Passive):
- Attacks deal (2.5% Health) bonus magic damage. Against champions, the add a stack of An Acquired Taste for 5 seconds, up to 3 times.
- At 3 stacks, Tongue Last and Devour become empowered against that champion.
Tongue Lash (Q):
- 50/46/42/38/34 mana
- 7/6.5/6/5.5/5s Cooldown
- Deals <80/130/180/230/280 (+70% AP)> magic damage to the first enemy hit and slows them by 40% for 2 seconds.
- On Champion hit, heals Tahm for <6/7/8/9/10%> of his missing health and applies a stack of An Acquired Taste. If that Champion already had 3 stacks of An Acquired Taste, they will also be stunned for 1.5 seconds, consuming the stacks.
- Activate Devour while your tongue in in midair to devour enemy champions who already have 3 stacks of An Acquired Taste from a distance when you hit them.
Abyssal Dive (W):
- 60/75/90/105/120 Mana
- 21/20/19/18/17s Cooldown
- Dive down and re-appear at target location, dealing <100/135/170/205/240 (+100% AP)> magic damage and knock up all enemies in an area for 1 second.
- Devoured allies units can be taken along for the ride (but can always hop out early).
- Hitting at least 1 enemy champion refunds 30% of the cooldown and mana cost.
Thick Skin (E):
- No Cost
- 3s Cooldown
- Passive: 45/50/55/60/65% of damage Tahm Kench takes is stored by his Thick Skin. While out of combat for more that 4 seconds, Thick Skin will rapidly be consumed to heal Tahm for 30-100% of it's value.
- Active: Convert all your stored Thick Skin into a shield, lasting 2.5 seconds.
- 100 Mana
- 120/100/80s Cooldown
- Tahm Kench devours a champion for a few seconds. He can re-cast to spit them out.
- Enemy Champions: Require 3 stacks of An Acquired Taste. Are devoured for up to 3 seconds and take <100/250/400 + (15% +0.05% AP) of their Max Health) magic damage. Tahm Kench is slowed by 40% and Grounded during this effect.
- Ally Champions: Are devoured for up to 3 seconds and are granted a shield blocking <300/450/600 (+100% AP)> damage for up to 2.5 seconds after being spit out. Allies can also choose to exit early. Tahm Kench is slowed by 40/25/10% and Grounded during this effect - but he can cast Abyssal Dive.
Viego - Changed
Blade of the Ruined King (Q):
- Minion healing decreased to 50% from 100%
Harrowed Path (E):
- Movement speed increased to 325/27.5/30/32.5/35% from 20/22.5/25/27.5/30%
- Missile speed increased to 1200 from 1000
- Missile length increased to 775 from 700
Xayah - Buffed
Double Daggers (Q):
- Damage per dagger increased to 50/75/100/125/150 from 45/65/85/105/125
LoL 11.13 Item Balance Changes
- Kindlegem + Giant's Belt + 800g
- +650 Health
- +20 Ability Haste
- Active - Vow: Choose a Nemesis to start building a Vendetta over 60 seconds (90s cooldown).
- Vendetta: Take up to 30% reduced damage from your Nemesis, 1% per Vendetta stack.
- Vengeance: At max stacks, your Nemesis has 20% reduced Tenacity while near you.
- Active can be cast while dead and at global range. Stacks reset upon choosing a new target. Cannot be cast for 15 seconds while in-combat with champions.
- Health increased to 450 from 400
- Movement Speed changed to 20 from 10-30 scaling with level
- Ability Power increased to 80 from 75
Dead Man's Plate
- Charge time decreased to 4 seconds from 8 seconds
- Max movespeed decreased to 40 from 6
- Damage on hit changed to 1-40 (+100% base AD) physical damage based on stack count from 1-100 magic damage based on stack count
- Heal on champ takedown increased to 15% from 10%
- Takedowns grant 30% bonus movespeed for 2 seconds
- Damage changed to 12% Melee/9% Ranged Max HP from 12% max HP
- Cost decreased to 3200 from 3400
- Combine cost decreased to 250 from 450
Force of Nature
- Unique: When Immobilized, regenerate 8% of your maximum health over 4 seconds
- No longer stacks Magic Resist and Movement Speed
- Mythic passive movespeed decreased to 2% from 3%
- Pickaxe + Phage + 825g
- +50 AD
- +300 Health
- +150% Base Health Regen
- Boarding Party: While no allied champions are nearby, you gain 20-45 Armor and Magic Resist and 20% increased damage to towers. Nearby large minions gain 60-135 Armor and Magic Resist and 200% increased damage to towers.
- Cost decreased to 3200 from 3400
- Combine cost decreased to 1000 from 1200
- Movement speed decreased to 8% from 10%
- Ability power increased to 75 from 70
- Cost decreased to 3200 from 3400
- Combine cost decreased to 1050 from 1250
- Heal and Shield power per stack increased to 7% from 6%
- Cooldown increased to 90 seconds from 60 seconds
- Sandswipe targetting changed to Enemy Champions from Any enemy unit
- Lethality decreased to 18 from 21
- Inspire active move speed changed to 30% movespeed (non -decaying) from 60% decaying (30% floor)
- Halting Slash no longer dashes the user 300 units.
- Halting Slash damage tAD ratio decreased to 100% from 150%
- Slow changed to 90%, decaying to 40% over 3 seconds from 40% decaying over 2 seconds
- Halting Slash cooldown decreased to 15 seconds from 20 seconds
- Halting Slash can now be cast while moving.
- Heroic Gait passive movespeed decreased to 20 from 30
- Mythic Passive movespeed decreased to 2% from 3%
- Health increased to 400 from 200
- AD decreased to 40 from 45
- Movespeed on hit decreased to 20 from 25
- AD increased to 35 from 30
LoL 11.13 Rune Balance Changes
Ghost Poro (D3)
- Duration increased from to 90 seconds 60 seconds
- Reveal duration increased to 6 seconds from 4 seconds
- Movespeed decreased to 5-25% from 5-35%
In the meantime, check out what Patch 11.12 brought to the live server build of the game and watch the Astronaut Veigar and Project: Zed Prestige Edition skins in action in the videos below.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , giving us a like on , and joining us on .