Here's where we'll explain everything that's changing and being added with League of Legends Patch 11.12. As June begins, League's Patch 11.12 is live, bringing with it a new set of summery cosmetic items and balance changes. A look at its patch notes reveals its release date alongside the addition of new Pool Party skins and the long-awaited Dr. Mundo rework.
As reflected in its patch schedule, LoL Patch 11.12's release date was set for Wednesday, June 9, which is when the changes that made it through testing hit live servers.
League of Legends Patch 11.12 brings two new skins and updates no less than 10 of Dr. Mundo's skins, as part of his rework. On the PBE, you can try out the new Pool Party Braum (1350 RP) and Pool Party Sett (1350 RP) skins, both which bring colorful, summery vibes to the popular MOBA. The turnarounds below showcase how they look in-game.
The LoL 11.12 maintenance schedule is always revealed closer to launch. Usually, it takes about 3 hours for patches to be deployed. Checking our League of Legends Server Status article is a good way to keep yourself informed on server downtime caused by patch deployment or other reasons.
Dr. Mundo has been around since League of Legends' launch back in 2009 and Patch 11.12 give him a long-awaited rework. Riot Games aims to change some aspects of his abilities without affecting his regeneration-based playstyle and update both his base in-game model and skins. The champion's legacy skins are also returning and will be available for purchase throughout patches 11.12 and 11.13.
Dr. Mundo Rework
- Base AD: 61
- AD Per Level: 4.2
- Base Armor: 32
- Attack Speed: 0.67
- Attack Speed Per Level: 3.3
Goes Where He Pleases (Passive):
- 45-15 seconds cooldown
- Dr. Mundo resists the first Immobilizing effect that hits him, instead losing 7% current Health and dropping a chemical cannister nearby for 7 seconds. Moving over it reduces this Ability's Cooldown by 15 seconds and restores 8% max Health. Enemy champions moving over the cannister destroy it.
- Dr. Mundo regenerates 2% max Health every 5 seconds.
Infected Bonesaw (Q):
- Cost: 50 Health
- 4 seconds cooldown
- Dr. Mundo hurls his bonesaw, dealing 20/22.5/25/27.5/30% current Health magic damage to the first enemy hit and Slowing them by 40% for 2 seconds.
- If the bonesaw hits a champion, Dr. Mundo restores 50 Health. If it hits a non-champion, Dr. Mundo instead restores 25 Health.
- Deals a minimum of 80/135/190/245/300 magic damage, and a maximum of 150/225/300/375/450 magic damage to jungle monsters.
Heart Zapper (W):
- Cost: 5% current health
- 17/16.5/16/15.5/15 seconds cooldown
- Dr. Mundo charges up a defibrillator, dealing 20/35/50/65/80 magic damage each second for up to 4 seconds to nearby enemies. While active he stores 25/30/35/40/45% of damage taken as gray health and can Recast.
- Recast: Detonate the defibrillator, dealing <7% bonus Health +20/35/50/65/80> magic damage to nearby enemies. If this hits at least one champion, Dr. Mundo restores 100% of gray health. If only non-champions were hit, Dr. Mundo instead restores 50% gray health.
Blunt Force Trauma (E):
- Cost: 10 Health
- 8/7.5/7/6.5/6s cooldown
- Passive: Dr. Mundo gains 15/20/25/30/35 Attack Damage based on his missing Health.
- Active: Mundo violently swings his "medical" bag, causing his next Attack to deal an additional 5/15/25/35/45 +7% bonus Health Physical damage, increased by up to 60% based on his missing Health. If the enemy is killed, Mundo swats them away, dealing the minimum damage to all enemies they pass through.
- The bonuses from the passive reach their maximum at 70% missing Health.
- Deals 140% damage to minions and jungle monsters
Maximum Dosage (R):
- No Cost
- 110/100/90 seconds cooldown
- Dr. Mundo pumps himself with chemicals, restoring 20% missing Health then gaining 15/25/35% Move Speed, 4/5.5/7% bonus Health Attack Damage, and regenerating 20/45/70% max Health over 10 seconds.
LoL 11.12 will update the following Dr. Mundo skins:
- Toxic Dr. Mundo
- Mr. Mundoverse
- Corporate Mundo
- Mundo Mundo
- Executioner Mundo
- Rageborn Mundo
- TPA Mundo
- Pool Party Mundo
- El Macho Mundo
- Frozen Prince Mundo
The League of Legends Patch 11.12 preview has also been shared, announcing the upcoming set of nerfs and buffs. Wukong, Kaisa, and Udyr will be slightly less powerful while champions like Jarvan, Draven and Hecarim will have their power increased.
11.12 preview with tentative changes.— Mark Yetter (@MarkYetter) June 2, 2021
The team added a few more champs and is finalizing the tuning so a few things may still change. pic.twitter.com/ynMI9ajN0Q
Aphelios - Changed
- AD growth increased to 3 from 2.4
- Base MR increased to 30 from 26
- Maximum number of attacks decreased to 6 (+ 1 per 50% attack speed) from 6 (+1 per 33% attack speed)
- On-hit damage increased to 10-40 (+20-35% bonus AD) (level 1/3/5/7/11/13) from 10-30 (+21-30% bonus AD) (level 1/3/5/7/11/13)
- Healing from basic attacks decreased to 3-10% (level 1-18) from 3-20% (level 1-18)
- Healing from abilities increased to 9-30% (level 1-18) from 3-20% (level 1-18)
- Mini chakram damage decreased to 15%-138.5% AD (scales nonlinearly with 1-20 mini Chakrams) from 24%-164% AD (scales non-linearly with 1-20 mini Chakrams)
- Sentry damage increased to 31-100 (+40-60% bonus AD) from 25-85 (+35-50% bonus AD)
Draven - Buffed
Spinning Axe (Q):
- Bonus damage increased to 40/45/50/55/60 (+70/80/90/100/110% bonus AD) from 35/40/45/50/55 (+65/75/85/95/105% bonus AD)
Gnar - Nerfed
- Attack damage decreased to 57 from 59
Hecarim - Buffed
- Base Armor increased to 35 from 32
- Damage ratio increased to 85% bonus AD from 75% bonus AD
Illaoi - Buffed
- Mana per level increased to 50 from 40
Jarvan IV - Buffed
Golden Aegis (W):
- Cooldown decreased to 9 seconds from 12 seconds
Kai'Sa - Nerfed
Icathain Rain (Q):
- Cooldown increased to 10/9/8/7/6 seconds from 10/9.5/9/8.5/8 seconds
Malphite - Buffed
- On hit damage increased to 15/25/35/45/55 (+15% armor) from 10/20/30/40/50 (+10% armor)
Nasus - Nerfed
Soul Eater (Passive):
- Lifesteal decreased to 10/16/22% (level 1/7/13) from 12/18/24% (level 1/7/13)
Rammus - Buffed
Defensive Ball Curl (W):
- Base bonus armor increased to 40 from 30
Soaring Slam (R):
- Cooldown decreased to 110/95/80 seconds from 130/110/90 seconds
Renekton - Nerfed
Cull the Meek (Q):
- Non-champion healing decreased to 2/3/4/5/6 (+3% bonus AD) from 3/4/5/6/7 (+4% bonus AD)
- Empowered non-champion healing decreased to 6/9/12/15/18 (+9% bonus AD) from 9/12/15/18/21 (+12% bonus AD)
Talon - Changed
- Initial damage decreased to 40/50/60/70/80 (+40% bonus AD) from 45/60/75/90/105 (+55% bonus AD)
- Return damage increased to 50/80/110/140/170 (+80% bonus AD) from 45/70/95/120/145 (+70% bonus AD)
Udyr - Nerfed
Phoenix Stance (R):
- Cone damage decreased to 50/95/140/185/230/275 (+80% AP) from 60/110/160/210/260/310 (70% AP)
Varus - Nerfed
Blighted Quiver (W):
- Maximum bonus damage from target's maximum health decreased to 9/12/15/18/21% from 10.8/14.4/18/21.6/25.2%
Wukong - Nerfed
- Attack damage growth decreased to 3.5 from 4
Crushing Blow (Q):
- Damage ratio decreased to 45% bonus AD from 50% bonus AD
Ziggs - Buffed
Bouncing Bomb (Q):
- Base damage increased to 85/135/185/235/285 from 85/130/175/220/265
Mega Inferno Bomb (R):
- Missile speed increased to 2250 (minimum 1.2 seconds travel time) from 1550
LoL 11.12 Bugfixes/QoL Changes
- Recolored Traditional Karma's ability VFX
- Battlecast Skarner's VO when he purchases Frostfire Gauntlet has been restored
- Fixed Warden's Mail and Randuin's Omen's tooltips to properly count blocked damage from their Rock Solid passives
- Black Cleaver now properly appears in the Movement tab of the in-game shop
- Gragas' W - Drunken Rage now properly triggers Manaflow Band and Tear of the Goddess
- Poppy's W - Steadfast Presence now properly works against Stridebreaker's Halting Slash passive
- Trundle's Passive - King's Tribute no longer triggers if he's near Baron Nashor a few seconds after it spawns
- Dead allies can no longer stack Demolish with the player against the same turret
In the meantime, check out what Patch 11.11 brought to the live server build of the game and watch the Pool Party Braum and Frozen Prince Mundo skins in action in the videos below.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , giving us a like on , and joining us on .