SnowRunner's Update 11.2 goes live today, its patch notes revealing fixes for a handful of bugs, including one that saw trucks disappearing when left on Big Salmon Peak.
While it prevents vehicles left there to vanish into the ether from this point on, Update 11.2 sadly doesn't return those already stolen by SnowRunner's nasty bug.
Below, you'll find all the fixes introduced in SnowRunner's Update 11.2 as per the full patch notes:
- Fixed a bug where trucks that were placed on a Big Salmon Peak disappeared after an update. (Unfortunately it is not possible to restore lost vehicles, only prevent the issue from happening again)
- Fixed a bug with different cabins counter in description and tracking section
- Fixed an issue with negative balance resulting from players selling a specific zaddon equipped on a specific truck mod. Any negative balance is switched to positive in this update
- Fixed a bug where it was not possible to download a missing map mod in coop
- Fixed a bug where once a mod was deleted from console mods, a "missing mod" warning message kept appearing on the game save loading screen
- Fixed a bug where the "Failed to connect to mod.io" message popped up every couple of seconds when using a mod browser in offline mode
- Disabled achievements for co-op sessions that have mods activated
- Fixed a bug where players could be unsubscribed from a mod without approval
- Fixed a bug where console mods which obtained the "not approved" status, remained subscribed and could not be deleted
There are also quite a few mods to choose from and we've highlighted a couple of awesome picks in our list of The Best SnowRunner mods.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , giving us a like on , and joining us on .