Teamfight Tactics' patch 10.18 is now available on live servers, a look at its patch notes revealing its release date alongside changes to systems and champions.
TFT Patch 10.18 has the same release date as its League of Legends counterpart, being scheduled for Wednesday, September 2. TFT 10.17 will be "smaller than normal" and not arrive on the PBE, as developer Riot Games is taking a break during the week of August 10.
As always, TFT 10.18 will see the autobattler taken down for a period of maintenance that usually takes around three hours to complete, provided everything goes smoothly. To keep track of when the game comes back online, check out the League of Legends server status.
TFT Patch 10.18
As Riot Games heads closer to its week-long break, starting on August 10, the developer has outlined future plans for TFT in a new video. Players can expect a major set every 6 months with a mid-set update coming in between. New TFT modes are also on the way.
Here's a shorter version of the above update in image form:
Below, you'll find all the changes introduced with TFT's Patch 10.18.
Teamfight Tactics Patch 10.18 Systems Changes
- The Big Bang - Players receive a free reroll each round, a Force of Nature when Stage 3 begins, and loot orbs from all minions and Monsters.
- Dwarf Planet has been removed from rotation.
- We’ve upped the chances of seeing The Big Bang for this patch to make sure you have a good chance to experience it. The odds are as follows:
- 20% - The Big Bang
- 10% - Normal Games
- 10% - Treasure Trove
- 10% - Trade Sector
- 10% - Super Dense
- 10% - Galactic Armory
- 10% - Plunder Planet
- 10% - Salvage Yard
- 10% - Manatee’s Delight
TFT 10.18 Champion Changes
- Mordekaiser Magic Resist: 35 ⇒ 40
- Ezreal Attack Damage: 50 ⇒ 55
- Cassiopeia Noxious Blast Damage: 700/1500/3500 ⇒ 750/1600/4000
TFT 10.18 Bugfixes
- Fixed an issue where the Mech Pilots would pop out early if the Mech had GA and was killed by an Urgot.
- Fixed a bug where multiple Hextech Gunblades would not generate enough shields.
Additionally, have a look at League of Legends' Patch 10.18 which introduce a set of new PsyOps skins.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on Twitter, checking out our videos on YouTube, giving us a like on Facebook, and joining us on Discord. We may also include links to affiliate stores, which gives us a small commission if you purchase anything via them. Thank you.