Teamfight Tactics' Update 10.23 has now arrived on live servers, its patch notes revealing its release date alongside Cultist Trait changes, the Xin Zhao rework and more.
Like previous updates, TFT Patch 10.23's release date landed on the same day as its League of Legends counterpart, being set to go live on Wednesday, November 11.
New patches are usually preceded by a period of server downtime, and you can keep track of when the servers go offline for TFT 10.23 maintenance by checking out League of Legends server status article.
TFT Patch 10.23
Below, you'll find all the changes introduced with TFT Patch 10.23 following its stay on the PBE:
TFT 10.23 Systems Changes
- We've made improvements to the champion movement logic. This should result in more consistent and expected behavior, most noticeably at the start of fights when champions interact with each other.
TFT 10.23 Traits Balance Changes
- All Galios Mana: 50/150 ⇒ 75/150
- Demon Lord Galio (Cultist 6) Base Health: 1750 ⇒ 1650
- Supreme Overlord Galio (Cultist 9) is now immune to crowd control for 8 seconds after being summoned.
- Supreme Overlord Galio (Cultist 9) Base Health: 2500 ⇒ 2250
- Supreme Overlord Galio (Cultist 9) Base Attack Damage: 400 ⇒ 320
Other Trait Changes
- Dazzler Attack Damage Reduction: 50/80% ⇒ 40/80%
- Divine Bonus True Damage and Damage Reduction: 40% ⇒ 50%
- Divine Bonus True Damage and Damage Reduction Duration: 4/6/9/13 seconds ⇒ 3/6/9/15 seconds
- Hunter Bonus Damage 150/175/200/225% ⇒ 125/150/175/200%
- Fortune: Added new loot tables for 10, 11, and 12 loss streaks. Good luck!
- Keeper Shield Duration: 8 seconds ⇒ 8/10/14 seconds
- Keeper Shield Amount: 175/250/400 ⇒ 175/250/350
TFT 10.23 Champions Balance Changes
- Aphelios' turrets will no longer trigger on-attack effects (e.g., Rageblade, Statikk Shiv, Runaan's Hurricane) or grant him mana, but will continue to trigger on-hit effects.
- Aphelios Starting/Total Mana: 90/180 ⇒ 40/80
- Aphelios Attack Speed: 0.7 ⇒ 0.75
- Zed Contempt for the Weak Attack Damage steal: 20/30/40% ⇒ 30/35/40%
- Zed Contempt for the Weak Bonus Damage: 25/50/75 ⇒ 40/50/75
- Akali Attack Speed: 0.75 ⇒ 0.85
- Katarina Death Lotus Damage: 600/900/1600 ⇒ 750/900/1600
- Kalista Rend Percent Health Damage: 4/6/8% ⇒ 4/6/9%
- Kennen Armor: 20 ⇒ 30
- Kennen Magic Resist: 20 ⇒ 30
- Kennen Spell Damage: 300/450/1350 ⇒ 300/450/1200
Xin Zhao Rework
- Crescent Guard (Rework): Xin Zhao sweeps around him, dealing 300/325/350% of his Attack Damage to nearby enemies and gains 50/60/75 Armor and Magic Resist for the rest of combat.
- Xin Zhao now has a normal Spellcast Mana lock instead of having to wait until there are no Challenged units.
- Xin Zhao Starting/Total Mana: 0/30 ⇒ 40/80
- Fixed a bug where Crescent Guard could not crit.
- Ahri Spirit Bomb is now an actual channel that can be interrupted (ie: stun, GA) causing Ahri to release her orb early and reducing the size of the impact area.
- Ahri Spirit Bomb Damage: 475/675/3000 ⇒ 500/700/3000
- Ashe Health: 650 ⇒ 600
- Ashe Armor 25 ⇒ 20
- Sejuani Starting/Total Mana: 50/130 ⇒ 70/150
- Talon Kill Reset Targeting: Highest Damage Dealt ⇒ Lowest Armor
- Talon Increased his leap time after getting a successful kill
- Warwick Fear Duration: 1.5/1.5/3 ⇒ 0.75/0.75/3
- Warwick Primal Hunger Attack Speed: 175/200/500% ⇒ 135/150/500%
- Fixed a bug where Warwick's spell cast could fail if he performed a Hunter attack during it.
- Lillia Starting/Total Mana: 75/125 ⇒ 80/120
- 3-Star Lee Sin's knockout punch hits in an area around the primary target and knocks out any enemies directly hit regardless of their board position.
- Kayn Reaper targeting has been adjusted to be more consistent in finding a valid target to spin towards.
TFT 10.23 Bugfixes
- Fixed a bug where Spell Crits would not work if they were connected to an attack that was already Critting (ie: Vayne's true damage could not crit if her basic attack was also critting)
TFT 10.23 Mobile Changes
- The item panel will no longer automatically switch back to the trait tracker when the Shop opens.
Also drop by our article covering Patch 10.22 for the previous set of changes that the autobattler has received.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , giving us a like on , and joining us on . We may also include links to affiliate stores, which gives us a small commission if you purchase anything via them. Thank you.