Teamfight Tactics' Update 11.3 is now available for all users, its patch notes revealing its release date alongside changes to the Divine trait and more.
Following the same schedule as its peers, TFT Patch 11.3's release date occurred on the same day as its League of Legends counterpart, going live on Wednesday, February 3.
New patches are usually preceded by a period of server downtime, to make sure all the moving parts do exactly what they're meant to do. You can keep track of when the servers go offline for TFT 11.3 maintenance by checking out League of Legends server status article.
Teamfight Tactics 11.3 was off to a slow start on the PBE, its first changes targeting the Divine trait and champion Elise. Below, you'll find the full patch notes, as shared by developer Riot Games.
TFT 11.3 Traits Balance Changes
- Dragonsoul: Upon passing the blessing after death, the ally's next basic attack will immediately trigger the Dragon Breath
- Divine Buff Duration: 3/6/9/15 ⇒ 6 seconds across all
- Divine Buff Damage Reduction: 45% ⇒ 35/45/55/65%
- Divine Buff Bonus True Damage: 45% ⇒ 35/45/55/65%
- Spirit Attack Speed: 20/40% ⇒ 20/35%
- Slayer Lifesteal: 15-30 / 25-50% ⇒ 15-30 / 30-60%
- Slayer Damage: 20-45 / 30-75% ⇒ 20-45 / 35-80%
TFT 11.3 Champion Balance Changes
- Brand Attack Range: 660 ⇒ 890
- Elise's attacks in Spider Form now increase the cost of her target's next spell by 35/35/50%
- Elise Health on Spider Form Transformation: 35/40/45% ⇒ 25/30/45%
- Tristana Rapid Fire Attack Speed: 50/60/80% ⇒ 60/70/90%
- Diana Pale Cascade Orbs now spawn further away from her body when her size increases (ie: Titan's Resolve)
- Darius Fortune's Guillotine Damage: 550/800/1300 ⇒ 550/850/1400
TFT 11.3 Item Balance Changes
- Shroud of Stillness Mana Cost Increase: 33% ⇒ 35%
For more on TFT, here's what Patch 11.2 brought to the autobattler as part of its latest mid-set update.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , giving us a like on , and joining us on .