Teamfight Tactics' Update 11.2 is preparing to make its way to the PBE, its patch notes revealing its release date alongside the changes that players can expect from the upcoming Festival of Beasts mid-set update.
Like with previous updates, TFT Patch 11.2's release date will occur on the same day as its League of Legends counterpart, going live on Thursday, January 21. With the holidays behind us, things are returning to the normal two-week testing period.
New patches are usually preceded by a period of server downtime, to make sure all the moving parts do exactly what they're meant to do, and you can keep track of when the servers go offline for TFT 11.2 maintenance by checking out League of Legends server status article.
The Festival of Beasts mid-set update makes up the greater part of Teamfight Tactics' Patch 11.2. It will bring a significant roster refresh, several champions and traits leaving while others make their way in. Some of those who remain playable will also switch their traits.
A new item storage system is also on its way to the PBE.
New coming to PBE in today: New Item storage system!— Riot Mort (@Mortdog) January 6, 2021
Now you can see your items on carousel, and no more accidental grabs or weird stacking issues.
Please give us lots of feedback on this feature we're testing! pic.twitter.com/paB8cjDLjy
The spreadsheet below should also clear up which Chosen champion gets which stat:
Lots of people asking for which stat each chosen has, so here's the updated sheet. Still subject to change before we launch, but here ya go! pic.twitter.com/oKLLTR9tuG— Riot Mort (@Mortdog) January 8, 2021
The item UI will not be making it to live servers this time around as the team wants to put more work into polishing it.
Hey all. @alicialoring (UX Lead) and the team have discussed it and we're going to revert the item UI before going to live. We're quite happy with the changes and some of the positives it brings, but its not quite to the polish level we want before bringing it to live. (1/2)— Riot Mort (@Mortdog) January 13, 2021
Those looking for specifics can check out the TFT 11.2 patch notes below. As its stay on the PBE continues, more things will likely change, so it's a good idea to return to our article often, as we'll keep it updated over the coming weeks.
TFT 11.2 General Changes
- Fixed an issue that caused certain attack animations to not play on the following champions: Nasus, Tristana, Brand, Braum, Aurelion Sol, Swain, Rakan, Xayah, Ornn, Nautilus, Neeko, Tryndamere, Darius, Olaf.
TFT 11.2 System Changes
Base Shop Odds
- Reverted the 5 cost drop rate changes at Level 8 and 9. They are back to live values.
- Removed the All Defensive Component First Carousel. Replaced it with a 2x Sword, 2x Bow, 2x Rod, 2x Tear, 1x Glove version.
Chosen Shop Odds
- Level 6: 15/45/40/0/0 >>> 0/60/40/0/0
- Level 8: 0/15/45/40/0 >>> 0/0/60/40/0
- Level 9: 0/0/15/45/40 >>> 0/0/0/60/40
- Now appear after the mid-stage Carousels (Round 5) instead of at the beginning of a Stage (Round 1)
TFT 11.2 Traits Balance Changes
- Critical Strike Damage: 30/60/90 >>> 25/60/120
- Bonus AD decreased to 20/40/80/150 from 20/50/100/200
- HP: 400/800/1200/1800 >>> 400/700/1100/1600
- Galio AD: 70/150/300 >>> 80/175/330
- Galio Star Multiplier: 14% >>> 16%
- Base Style no longer increases with Star level
- Daredevil Shield: 20% >>> 10%
- Dragonsoul’s bonus magic damage is now 50% of maximum health at all ranks.
- Dragonsoul now has 1/2/4 Blessings instead of just one. These blessings are given out to the first Dragonsoul allies to take damage, do not stack, and continue to spread in the same way on death.
- Lee Sin now PUNCHES the soul right out of his target. This means Dragonsoul will not be lost when they are ringed out. (rung out?)
- Bonus AS/SP/Max HP% Damage: 5/100/300% >>> 30/75/150%
- Attack Speed per Stack: 15/20/40/60% >>> 15/25/40/60%
- Armor & MR Per Stack: 20/30/40 >>> 15/25/40
- Mana Bonus: 50/100/200% >>> 50/100/150%
- Fortune (6): Damage Amp has been removed. This wasn’t intended to ship.
- 0 Loss Average Value: 2.5g >>> 2.2g
- 1 Loss Average Value: 6g >>> 5.5g
- Shield: 150/225/350 >>> 125/200/250
- Reworked from 3/6/9 breakpoints to 3/5/7
- Mage (3): 80% of spellpower
- Mage (5): 110% of spellpower
- Mage (7): 150% of spellpower
- SP: 80/100/130% >>> 80/105/135%
- MR Bonus: 40/100/200 >>> 40/120/300
- Number of Bounces: 1/2/3 >>> 2/3/4
- Damage Reduction per Bounce: 55/50/45% >>> 65/50/35%
Damage Bonus: 30-60% / 50-100% >>> 20-60% / 40-100%
- Rework: Spirit will now grant flat attack speed the first time a Spirit unit casts
- Spirit (2): 20% Attack Speed
- Spirit (4): 40% Attack Speed
- Syphoner Healing: 35/90% >>> 40/100%
- Now additionally grants 20/40/70/100 Magic Resist to the Vanguards
- Armor: 120/300/750/2000 >>> 100/250/500/1000
- Health: 200/450/700 >>> 250/550/850
- Spell Power: 20/40/70 >>> 25/55/85
TFT 11.2 Champion Balance Changes
- Mana: 0/50 >>> 0/60
- Spell Targeting: Highest Attack Speed >>> Highest Health
- Spell tooltip updated to properly explain his targeting. (Highest current Health)
- Now targets the position of his pillar at the end of his cast time rather than at the start
- Spell Damage: 175/275/450 >>> 200/300/500
- Is now a Spirit Assassin
- HP: 500 >>> 550
- Spell Shield: 200/300/400 >>> 200/300/450
- Spell Orbs: 4/5/6 >>> 4/5/7
- Attack Speed: 0.65 >>> 0.7
- Damage Per Orb: 80/90/100 >>> 90/100/110
- Now properly has Spell Power as her Chosen bonus again. (Was Health)
- Spell Stun Duration: 2.5/3/4 seconds >>> 2/2.5/4 seconds
- Nasus’s ability now uses the proper ability art.
- Armor: 40 >>> 50
- Magic Resist: >>> 50
- Spell Damage: 400/600/900 >>> 400/600/850
- Mana: 0/80 >>> 0/70
- Changed an interaction between Tahm Kench and Death’s Defiance that made his passive less effective while using the item.
- AD: 55 >>> 50
- Spell AS: 70/90/120% >>> 50/60/80%
- On Hit Damage: 20/40/60 >>> 30/60/90
- HP: 750 >>> 800
- Mana: 0/70 >>> 30/70
- Removed floating combat text on blocked damage.
- Mana: 30/60 >>> 40/70
- Airtime reduced from 1.5s >>> 1.2s. (This is purely visual)
- Fabled Damage Reduction: 75% >>> 60%
- Spell Damage: 300/450/1200 >>> 300/450/1000
- Spell Stun Duration: 3/4/6 >>> 3/4/5 seconds
- Is now a Cultist Assassin Slayer
- Mana: 75/125 >>> 60/120
- Spell Damage: 125/200/375 >>> 100/175/275
- Disarm radius further increased
- Disarm Duration: 1.5/2/3 >>> 2.5/3/4 seconds
- AD: 45 >>> 60
- MR: 30 >>> 40
- Mana: 40/90 >>> 40/80
- Spell Damage: 300/400/900 >>> 250/400/900
- Spell Damage: 350/500/750 >>> 400/600/900
- Heal Percent: 40% >>> 50%
- Armor and MR: 30 >>> 40
- Vladimir will now heal off of damage dealt to shields.
- Is now a Ninja Slayer
- AS: 0.75 >>> 0.8
- Fixed an interaction with Sivir that would cause Zed to lose AD and Sivir to gain AD.
- Damage Falloff: 20% >>> 25%
- MR: 30 >>> 60
- Spellcast Mana Lock: Removed immediately after the end of the cast >>> 0.75 seconds after the end of the cast
- Execute logic bug fixes (Myth Nautilus and Braum Shield)
- AS: 0.9 >>> 1.0
- Is now a Spirit Executioner
- Spell Damage: 450/650/1000 >>> 400/600/1000
- Fabled Bonus Damage: 450/750/1500 >>> 300/500/1000
- Neeko’s targeting is no longer pure random, and will prioritize a cluster of enemies more often.
- Armor & MR: 25 >>> 20
- Mana: 0/60 >>> 0/70
- Spell Damage: 150/225/450 >>> 150/225/375 (Fabled is still double)
- Bonus Health: 90% >>> 80%
- Bonus AD: 60/120/250 >>> 40/80/160
- Base HP: 650 >>> 750
- Spell HP Multiplier: 80/80/80% >>> 40/45/50%
- Dragon Form Bonus AD: 40/80/160 >>> 30/60/120
- Should no longer get stuck in her flying animation for an extended period of time if stunned while flying.
- Attack Range: 890 >>> 660
- Spell Attack Speed Bonus: All Allies >>> Allies within 2 Hexes
- Mana: 30/80 >>> 0/70
- Mana: 30/70 >>> 0/55
- Attack Speed: 0.6 >>> 0.65
- Spell Damage: 250/450/1250 >>> 350/550/1500
- Mana: 75/150 >>> 100/180
- Armor: 25 >>> 20
- Wave Damage: 100/175/600 >>> 90/165/500
- Is now an Enlightened Syphoner
- Spell no longer heals Morgana for a portion of the damage dealt. Now instead reduces enemy AD by a percentage.
- Grows slightly larger when he ults. (20% >>> 30%)
- D: 85 >>> 80
- Armor: 50 >>> 60
- Cleave Damage: 40/50/100% >>> 40/45/50%
- Spell Attack Speed: 150/200/400% >>> 150/175/350%
- Spellcast Mana Lock: Removed 1 second after the start of cast >>> 0.5 seconds after the spin ends
- Mana: 30/80 >>> 50/100
- Spell AD %: 100% >>> 140%
- Armor: 50 >>> 60
- MR: 40 >>> 60
- Mana: 40/100 >>> 60/120
- AD Scaling: 275/300/350% >>> 250/275/325%
- Knock Up Duration: 2 >>> 1.5 sec
- Slow Duration: 4 >>> 3
- Spell Damage: 250/450/1000 >>> 200/375/1000
- Ornn’s item icons have been updated with a unique border to show they are Ornn’s artifacts.
- Blacksmithing UI now properly disappears during Arrival and Departure phases.
- Blacksmithing UI has been moved and no longer floats high above Ornn’s head.
- Moving your Ornn to the bench while he’s crafting will no longer cause him to fail the craft. (I wouldn’t recommend selling him while he’s crafting though…)
- The Artifact Orb will now spawn on Ornn and travel to its location.
- Randuin’s Sanctum can no longer buff allies on the bench.
- Fixed a bug where you could be given an extra Ornn Artifact if you combined Ornns while one was finishing an Artifact.
- Attack Damage: 80 >>> 65
- Spell Shots Per Second: 4/5/10 >>> 3/4/10
- Spell Shot AD: 100% >>> 80%
- Attack Speed: 0.9 >>> 0.85
- Spell AD: 60/70/80% >>> 50/60/80%
- 3* Samira starts off with 1 Style.
- BUG FIX: Teemo blind can cause Daredevil shots and Samira ult to miss.
- HP: 900 >>> 1000
- Armor: 40 >>> 60
- Magic Resist: 75 >>> 80
- Armor and MR Reduction: 60% >>> 40%
- Yone’s Shred and Execute Marker now only lasts for 8 seconds
- Unforgotten Spell Damage: 300/500/1500 >>> 350/600/1500
- No longer deals missing health damage. Instead, Unforgotten will deal additional percent damage based on the target’s missing health, up to 100% additional damage
TFT 11.2 Item Balance Changes
- AS: 15% >>> No longer gives Attack Speed/li>
Chalice of Power
- Bonus Spell Power: 35 >>> 30"
- Stacks of this effect can no longer be applied by the same source dealing multiple instances of damage within the same frame. (Tristana’s physical and magic damage no longer counts as two separate procs.)
- Slow and Freeze Duration: 2.5 >>> 2 seconds
- Freeze Cooldown: 5 seconds >>> 10 seconds
- No longer grants SP
- Max Damage: 90% >>> 80%
Hand of Justice
- Damage/Healing: 45% >>> 40%
- Max Shield: 400 >>> 300
- HP: 333 >>> 33
- Mana: 33 >>> 0
- Mana Gain Duration: 6 >>> 8 seconds
- Bonus Armor and MR: 50 >>> 40
- Bonus Damage: 90% >>> 80%
- Bounces: 3/4/5 >>> 4/5/6
- Bonus Attack Speed: 35% >>> 30%
- Construct now gains bonus 0/0/10/20/40/80/120/200 Armor and MR based on the Stage
TFT 11.2 Artifact Balance Changes
- Equipping this Ornn Artifact on Zed or an Assassin will no longer prevent them from jumping to the enemy backline.
- Note: This is not a suggested use for the item, just a bug-fix. To be clear.
- Fixed a bug where the MR shred would not apply in most situations."
Teamfight Tactics Patch 11.2 also brings new Little Legends, arenas and other cosmetic items for players to pursue once Festival of Beasts goes live. For more on the autobattler, here's everything that was added in Patch 11.1.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , giving us a like on , and joining us on .
Setting expectations. It's PBE, not live. We still have work to do to polish the set before launch. There will be bugs. It won't be balanced. Please give us your feedback on these as that's the point of PBE, to get this awesome stuff ready for Live on January 21st!— Riot Mort (@Mortdog) January 5, 2021