Teamfight Tactics' Update 11.2 has concluded its stay on the PBE, its patch notes revealing its release date alongside the changes that players can expect from the upcoming Festival of Beasts mid-set update.
Like with previous updates, TFT Patch 11.2's release date occurred on the same day as its League of Legends counterpart, going live on Thursday, January 21. With the holidays behind us, things are returning to the normal two-week testing period.
New patches are usually preceded by a period of server downtime, to make sure all the moving parts do exactly what they're meant to do. You can keep track of when the servers go offline for TFT 11.2 maintenance by checking out League of Legends server status article.
The Festival of Beasts mid-set update makes up the greater part of Teamfight Tactics' Patch 11.2. It will bring a significant roster refresh, several champions and traits leaving while others make their way in. Some of those who remain playable will also switch their traits.
A new item storage system is also on its way to the PBE.
New coming to PBE in today: New Item storage system!— Riot Mort (@Mortdog) January 6, 2021
Now you can see your items on carousel, and no more accidental grabs or weird stacking issues.
Please give us lots of feedback on this feature we're testing! pic.twitter.com/paB8cjDLjy
The spreadsheet below should also clear up which Chosen champion gets which stat:
Lots of people asking for which stat each chosen has, so here's the updated sheet. Still subject to change before we launch, but here ya go! pic.twitter.com/oKLLTR9tuG— Riot Mort (@Mortdog) January 8, 2021
The item UI will not be making it to live servers this time around as the team wants to put more work into polishing it.
Hey all. @alicialoring (UX Lead) and the team have discussed it and we're going to revert the item UI before going to live. We're quite happy with the changes and some of the positives it brings, but its not quite to the polish level we want before bringing it to live. (1/2)— Riot Mort (@Mortdog) January 13, 2021
Those looking for specifics can check out the TFT 11.2 patch notes below. As its stay on the PBE continues, more things will likely change, so it's a good idea to return to our article often, as we'll keep it updated over the coming weeks.
TFT 11.2 Ranked Changes
Grandmaster and Challenger Ranked Changes
To make the race to Grandmaster and Challenger more exciting, we've changed the unlock process. Challenger and Grandmaster are still limited to the top accounts on each server, but players must have at least 200 LP in Master to reach Grandmaster, and at least 500 LP in Grandmaster to reach Challenger. Grandmaster and Challenger are no longer locked at the start of the season, so the race to be the first in your region starts on day one! Right out of the gates, you can race to have your name below mine!
Region Challenger and Grandmaster Quota Adjustments
- BR: 50/100 (No Change)
- EUNE: 50/100 ⇒ 100/200
- EUW: 200/500 ⇒ 200/400
- KR: 200/500 ⇒ 300/600
- LAN: 50/100 ⇒ 30/60
- LAS: 50/100 ⇒ 30/60
- NA: 100/200 ⇒ 250/500
- JP: 20/30 ⇒ 50/100
- OCE: 50/100 ⇒ 100/200
- PH: 50/100 ⇒ 20/40
- RU: 20/30 ⇒ 20/40
- SG: 20/30 ⇒ 20/40
- TH: 20/30 ⇒ 20/40
- TR: 50/100 (No Change)
- TW: 50/100 (No Change)
- VN: 300/700 ⇒ 450/900
Fates Ranked Stage II begins this patch!
- Your rank has been "soft" reset down one tier below you. For example, if you are currently in Gold II you will now be in Silver II.
- If you are very good at this game and currently placed in Master or above, you will be reset to Diamond 4.
- You will get 5 provisional matches after the reset, meaning you will not lose any LP for sub-top 4 placements in your first 5 ranked games of the new stage.You’ll also gain extra LP for finishing top four, so best of luck!
Ranked Rewards Coming to a Patch Near You (Soon)
- Don’t get too EMOTEional, ranked rewards for gold and above will be coming next patch, 11.3!
TFT 11.2 System Changes
- Lanterns are the new mid-set mechanic that can drop at various game times, or not at all. They can contain things like Item Components, Loaded Dice, Gold, and more.
Chosen Shop Odds
- Level 6: 15/45/40/0/0 ⇒ 0/60/40/0/0
- Level 8: 0/15/45/40/0 ⇒ 0/0/60/40/0
- Level 9: 0/0/15/45/40 ⇒ 0/0/0/60/40
- Reduced the chances of rolling a Chosen slightly, as in you probably wouldn’t have noticed if you didn’t read what you’re reading right now. This outta make it just a tad more difficult to force comps
- Removed the All Defensive Component First Carousel. Replaced it with a 2x Sword, 2x Bow, 2x Rod, 2x Tear, 1x Glove version
TFT 11.2 New Traits
- The first Dragonsoul allies to take damage in combat receive the Dragon's Blessing. While blessed, the unit gains bonus stats, and every 5th attack fires a Dragonsoul blast, dealing 50% of the target's maximum Health in magic damage.
- On death, this blessing passes to the closest Dragonsoul ally without a blessing.
- (3) Dragonsoul: 1 Blessing of 40% Spell Power and Attack Speed
- (6) Dragonsoul: 3 Blessing of 80% Spell Power and Attack Speed
- (9) Dragonsoul: 6 Blessing of 160% Spell Power and Attack Speed
- (3) Fabled champions' abilities are empowered from tales of their past valor.
- Executioner attacks and spells always critically hit targets beneath a certain Health threshold.
- (2) Executioners: below 33% Health
- (3) Executioners: below 66% Health
- (4) Executioners: below 99% Health
- Slayers gain Lifesteal that gets stronger as their own Health decreases, and deal bonus damage that scales up based on their target’s missing Health.
- (3) Slayers: 15 to 30% Lifesteal and Bonus Damage
- (6) Slayers: 25 to 50% Lifesteal and Bonus Damage
- All allies heal for some of the damage they deal with spells and attacks.
- (2) Syphoners: 10% for Allies; 40% for Syphoners
- (4) Syphoners: 25% for Allies; 100% for Syphoners
- Daredevils seek the thrill of battle, dashing after every other attack. After every dash, they shield themselves for 10% of their max Health and their next attack fires 2 shots, gaining Style.
- At max Style, they cast their spell.
- After each combat a Blacksmith participates in, they will make progress forging an Artifact. The higher their star-level, the faster they work. Once the Artifact is complete, it will become available to bestow upon an ally.
- Each ally may only equip one Artifact.
TFT 11.2 New Champions
- Tier 1
- Wither: Nasus withers the enemy with the highest percent health, dealing 400/600/850 magic damage over 5 seconds, and slowing their attack speed and movement speed by 50% for the duration.
- Tier 1
- Rapid Fire: Tristana excites her dragon, increasing her attack speed by 50/60/80% and dealing 30/60/90 magic damage on-hit for 3 seconds.
- Tier 1
- Dragonfire Pillar: After a brief delay, Brand erupts the ground under the enemy with the highest health in flames, dealing 200/300/500 magic damage to enemies within. If an enemy is caught within the epicenter, they are stunned for 1.5/2/3 seconds.
- Tier 2
- Transfusion: Vladimir deals 350/500/750 magic damage to his target. All nearby allies are healed for 40% of damage dealt.
- Tier 2
- Unbreakable: Braum puts up his shield at the furthest enemy for 4 seconds reducing his damage taken from that direction by 75/80/90%.
- Tier 2
- Grand Entrance: Rakan dashes to the furthest enemy within attack range, disarming all units he passes through for 2.5/3/4 seconds and taunting his target. Rakan then shields himself by 300/550/950 for 4 seconds.
- Tier 2
- Impact Crater: Nautilus erupts the ground beneath his target, knocking them up and stunning them for 3/4/5 seconds, and dealing 300/450/1000 magic damage.
- Fabled Bonus: Nautilus reduces incoming damage by 60% for 5 seconds.
- Tier 3
- On the Hunt: Sivir rallies allies within 2 hexes, granting them 40/50/70% bonus attack speed for 5 seconds. Additionally, Sivir grants herself 100/200/400 bonus attack damage for the duration.
- Tier 3
- Dragon’s Descent: Shyvana dashes up to 2 hexes away from her current target and transforms to her Dragon Form, becoming a Ranged attacker for 60 seconds. While in Dragon Form, Shyvana gains 40/45/50% bonus health, 30/60/120 attack damage and basic attacks apply a burn on enemies hit for 2 seconds, dealing a total of 150/300/600 bonus magic damage.
- Tier 3
- Fortune’s Guillotine: Darius dunks an enemy dealing 550/800/1300 magic damage. While dunking, Darius is unstoppable. If this kills the target, Darius immediately casts again dealing 25% reduced damage.
- Tier 3
- Pop Blossom: Neeko throws a seed at a random target that explodes for 150/225/375 magic damage three times, with each explosion increasing the radius by one hex.
- Fabled Bonus: The third explosion is empowered dealing 300/450/900 magic damage.
- Tier 4
- Ascend: Kayle Ascends, causing her attacks to launch waves that deal 100/185/500 bonus magic damage to enemies hit.
- Tier 4
- Ragnarok: Olaf gains 150/175/350% attack speed, immunity to crowd control, and his attacks cleave in a cone in front of him for 40/45/50% physical damage for the rest of combat.
- Tier 4
- Voice of Lightning: Aurelion Sol breathes lightning in a line towards the farthest enemy, dealing 350/550/1750 magic damage and Overcharging all enemies in the area for 10 seconds. If an enemy is already Overcharged, Aurelion Sol consumes the effect and deals 50% bonus damage.
- Tier 4
- Featherstorm: Xayah leaps into the air becoming untargetable, invulnerable, and throwing out a fan of feather daggers that deal 250/275/325% AD physical damage to enemies within a cone. Xayah then recalls her feathers, striking enemies for 100/200/400 magic damage per feather.
- Tier 4
- Rupture: Cho'Gath erupts a large area, dealing 200/400/1500 magic damage and knocking up all enemies for 2/2.5/8 seconds.
- Fabled Bonus: Cho'Gath additionally knocks up all enemies on the board.
- Tier 4
- Spinning Slash: Tryndamere spins towards the most enemies in a line dealing 140% of his attack damage to enemies in his path and empowering his next three basic attacks to do 75/100/200% additional damage.
- Tier 5
- Draconic Ascension: Swain transforms into his Dragon Form for 6 seconds. While in Dragon Form, he gains 60/75/100% maximum health, deals 75/150/1000 magic damage each second to enemies with 2.5/2.5/5 hexes and breathes a cone of fire every 2 seconds that deals 175/350/5000 magic damage, reduces healing by 50% for the duration and burns 25% maximum health as true damage over 10 seconds.
- Tier 5
- Stampede: Ornn summons an elemental from behind the furthest enemy to travel towards him, slowing the attack speed of enemies hit by 50% for 3 seconds and dealing 150/250/750 magic damage. If the elemental runs into Ornn, he headbutts it, redirecting it towards another distant enemy, stunning them for 1.5/2/15 seconds and dealing 150/250/750 magic damage.
- Tier 5
- Inferno Trigger: Samira dashes and becomes unstoppable, unleashing 3/3/10 shots per second at 3 enemies within 2.5 hexes for 2 seconds, each shot deals 50/60/100% AD physical damage. For the duration, Samira gains 100% dodge chance.
TFT 11.2 Removed Content
- Xin Zhao
TFT 11.2 Trait Balance Changes
Balance and Adjustments
- Assassin: Critical Strike Damage: 30/60/90% ⇒ 25/60/100%
- Assassin: Critical Strike Chance: 10/25/40% ⇒ 10/30/55%
- Brawler: Now additionally to Health, grants 20/40/80/150 bonus Attack Damage to the Brawlers
- Brawler Health: 400/800/1200/1800 ⇒ 400/700/1100/1600
- Cultist: Galio Health: 800/1400/2000 ⇒ 800/1325/2000
- Cultist: Galio Attack Damage: 75/160/280 ⇒ 80/175/330
- Cultist: Galio Star Multiplier: 14% ⇒ 16%
- Duelist: Attack Speed per Stack: 12/20/35/60 ⇒ 15/25/40/60
- Elderwood: Armor & Magic Resist Per Stack: 20/30/40 ⇒ 15/25/40
- Enlightened Mana Bonus: 50/70/100% ⇒ 50/100/150%
- Fortune: 0 Loss Average Value: 2.5g ⇒ 2.2g
- Fortune: 1 Loss Average Value: 6g ⇒ 5.5g
- Keeper Shield: 150/225/350 ⇒ 125/200/250
- Mage: Double Casting breakpoints reworked from 3/6/9 ⇒ 3/5/7
- Mage (3): 80% of Spell Power
- Mage (5): 105% of Spell Power
- Mage (7): 135% of Spell Power
- Mystic Magic Resist Bonus: 40/100/200 ⇒ 40/120/300
- Sharpshooter Number of Bounces: 1/2/3 ⇒ 2/3/4
- Damage Reduction per Bounce: 55/50/45% ⇒ 65/50/30%
- Spirit Rework: Spirit will now grant flat attack speed the first time a Spirit unit casts
- Spirit (2): 20% Attack Speed
- Spirit (4): 40% Attack Speed
- Warlord Health: 200/450/700 ⇒ 250/550/850
- Warlord Spell Power: 20/40/70 ⇒ 25/55/85
- Vanguard Armor Bonus: 120/300/750/2000 ⇒ 100/250/500/1000
- Vanguard now additionally grants 20/40/70/100 Magic Resist to the Vanguards
TFT 11.2 Champion Balance Changes
- Diana Traits: Moonlight Assasin ⇒ Spirit Assassin
- Diana Health:500 ⇒ 550
- Diana Attack Speed: 0.65 ⇒ 0.7
- Diana Pale Cascade Orb Damage: 70/80/90 ⇒ 90/100/110
- Diana Pale Cascade Shield: 200/300/400 ⇒ 200/300/450
- Diana Pale Cascade Orbs: 4/5/6 ⇒ 4/5/7
- Fiora Riposte Stun Duration: 1.5/2/3 ⇒ 2/2.5/4 seconds
- Fiora Chosen Bonus: Max Mana Reduction ⇒ Health
- Nidalee Mana: 0/80 ⇒ 0/70
- Janna Mana: 30/60 ⇒ 40/70
- Pyke Traits: Cultist Assassin ⇒Cultist Assassin Slayer
- Pyke Mana: 75/125 ⇒ 60/120
- Pyke Phantom Undertow Damage: 125/200/375 ⇒ 100/175/275
- Teemo Sporecloud Dart Damage: 300/400/900 ⇒ 250/400/900
- Zed Traits: Ninja Shade ⇒ Ninja Slayer
- Zed Attack Speed: 0.75 ⇒ 0.8
- Kalista Attack Speed: 0.9 &rArr 1.0
- Katarina Death Lotus Tooltip Fix: 600/900/1800 ⇒ 600/900/1650
- Kindred Traits: Spirit Hunter ⇒ Spirit Executioner
- Kindred Dance of Dread Damage: 450/650/1000 ⇒ 400/600/1000
- Veigar Attack Speed: 0.6 ⇒ 0.65
- Aatrox Infernal Chains Damage: 250/450/1250 ⇒ 350/550/1500
- Morgana Traits: Enlightened Dazzler ⇒ Enlightened Syphoner
- Morgana Tormented Shadow no longer heals Morgana for a portion of the damage dealt. Spell now reduces enemy Attack Damage by 40% while they remain inside.
- Morgana Tormented Shadow no longer shreds Magic Resist
- Sejuani Mana: 70/150 ⇒ 80/160
- Azir Emperor’s Divide Knock Up Duration: 2 ⇒ 1.5 sec
- Azir Emperor’s Divide Slow Duration: 4 ⇒ 3
- Lee Sin God Fist Damage: 250/450/1000 ⇒ 200/375/1000
- Yone Seal Fate Armor and Magic Resist Reduction: 60% ⇒ 40%
- Yone Seal Fate Shred and Unforgotten Execute Marker now only lasts for 8 seconds
- Yone Unforgotten Damage: 200/400/1000 ⇒ 350/600/1500
- Yone Unforgotten no longer deals missing health damage. Instead, Unforgotten will deal additional percent damage based on the target’s missing health for up to 100% additional damage
TFT 11.2 Item Balance Changes
- Chalice of Power Spell Power: 35 ⇒ 30
- Giantslayer Max Damage: 90% ⇒ 80%
- Hand of Justice Damage & Healing: 45% ⇒ 40%
- Hextech Gunblade Max Shield: 400 ⇒ 300
- Hurricane Bonus Damage: 90% ⇒ 80%
- Statikk Shiv Bounces: 3/4/5 ⇒4/5/6
- Zeke’s Herald Bonus Attack Speed: 35% ⇒ 30%
- Zz’Rot Portal Construct now gains bonus 0/0/10/20/40/80/120/200 Armor and MR based on the Stage
Teamfight Tactics Patch 11.2 also brings new Little Legends, arenas and other cosmetic items for players to pursue once Festival of Beasts goes live. For more on the autobattler, here's everything that was added in Patch 11.1.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , giving us a like on , and joining us on .