Teamfight Tactics' update 12.11 has now been officially unveiled, its patch notes revealing its release date alongside the arrival of the new Dragonlands set, as well as multiple changes to traits, items, and more.
Following the same schedule as its peers, TFT Patch 12.11's release date is slated for June 8, which also happens to be the day its League of Legends counterpart became available.
Teamfight Tactics Patch 12.11
New patches are usually preceded by a period of server downtime to make sure that all the moving parts do exactly what they're meant to do. You can keep track of when the servers go offline for Teamfight Tactics 12.11 maintenance by checking out League of Legends server status article.
The first TFT 12.11 changes brought updated tooltips, a different Augment stage distribution, alongside tweaks to various augments and items, including March of Progress, Bloodthirster, and others, as shared on the game's official Discord channel. With the patch now live, its official notes reveal the full list of changes.
TFT 12.11 Large Changes
- Neeko's Help has been renamed to Champion Duplicator, with a brand new (still green) icon
- Tome of Traits & Champion Duplicators will drop slightly less often from PVE rounds
- Every item tooltip has been updated, including stat icons when appropriate, and consistent language.
- The Stage 5-6 PVE round will now only drop emblems if the trait is active.
- The Stage 5-6 PVE round can now drop uncraftable emblems.
- The minimum number of component items dropped from Minions, Krugs, and Wolves is now 5. Including carousel items, this now means each player will have a minimum of 9 component items before the Treasure Dragon
- The Treasure Dragon replaces Raptors on stage 4-7. Read more about it here.
- Gold coins earned from PVE rounds are now automatically collected at the end of combat. Get that money gamer.
- Archangel's Embrace
- Backfoot I
- Backfoot II
- Backfoot III
- Battlemage I
- Battlemage II
- Battlemage III
- Disintegrator I
- Disintegrator II
- Disintegrator III
- Four Score
- Golden Gifts I
- Golden Gifts II
- Golden Ticket
- High Five
- Keepers I
- Keepers II
- Knife's Edge I
- Knife's Edge II
- Knife's Edge III
- Phalanx I
- Phalanx II
- Phalanx III
- Titanic Force
- Treasure Trove I
- Treasure Trove II
- Treasure Trove III
- Weakspot II
- Weakspot III
- Woodland Charm
Augment System Changes
- Ancient Archives I Tier: Silver ⇒ Gold
- Binary Airdrop Tier: Gold ⇒ Prismatic
- Blue Battery is now only 1 tier at Gold tier
- Blue Battery Mana after casting: 20
- Calculated Loss Tier: Silver ⇒ Gold
- Double Trouble Attack Damage & Ability Power: 25/35/45 ⇒ 30/40/55
- Exiles Max Health Shield: 35/45/70% ⇒ 25/35/50%
- Exiles Shield Duration: 8 ⇒ 10 seconds
- First Aid Kit Now has 2 tiers
- First Aid Kit Heal & Shield Boost: 35% ⇒ 25/35%
- Hyper Roll renamed to Hustler
- Hustler (Hyper Roll) tier: Silver ⇒ Gold
- Hustler (Hyper Roll) gold required to gain gold: Under 10 ⇒ 20
- March of Progress XP: 5 ⇒ 4
- Phony Frontline Tier: Silver ⇒ Gold
- Phony Frontline target dummy Health: 500 ⇒ 700
- Sunfire Board max Health percentage burn: 2% ⇒ 1%
- Sunfire Board burn duration: 10 ⇒ 15
- The Golden Egg hatch timer: 7 ⇒ 10 Rounds
- The Golden Egg NEW: Victorious player combats accelerate the hatch timer by an additional turn
- The Golden Egg: reduced value of loot tables by ~10g. Updated loot tables for Set 7
- The Golden Egg: replaced the 3x Infinity Force loot option with 1x Infinity Force, 1x Anima Visage, 1x Zhonya's Paradox
- Three's Company, 3-Cost Units: 4 ⇒ 3
- True Twos REWORK: Gain 2 random 2-star Tier 1 champions and 2 gold.
- Archangel's Staff starting Ability Power: 10 ⇒ 30
- Archangel's Staff Ability Power per 5 seconds: 25 ⇒ 20
- Urf-Angel's Staff (Radiant) starting Ability Power: 10 ⇒ 30
- Urf-Angel's Staff (Radiant) Ability Power per 5 seconds: 30 ⇒ 25
- Bloodthirster Lifesteal (physical damage heal) ⇒ Omnivamp (all damage heal)
- Bloodthirster Omnivamp: 33% ⇒ 25%
- Bloodthirster max Health shield percentage: 30% ⇒ 25%
- Blessed Bloodthirster (Radiant) Lifesteal ⇒ Omnivamp
- Blessed Bloodthirster (Radiant) Omnivamp: 60% ⇒ 35%
- Bramble Vest Armor: 70 ⇒ 60
- Rosethorn Vest (Radiant) Armor: 70 ⇒ 100
- Rosethorn Vest (Radiant) Thorn Damage: 200/250/300 ⇒ 125/175/225
- Rosethorn Vest (Radiant) REMOVED: Max Health Regen
- Chalice of Charity (Radiant) healing on spells ⇒ Omnivamp
- Dragon's Claw REWORKED Magic Resist: 200 ⇒ 120
- Dragon's Claw REMOVED: max Health percentage damage on enemy spell cast
- Dragon's Claw NEW: Every 2 seconds, the holder regenerates 1.2% of their maximum Health for each enemy targeting them.
- Dragon's Claw NEW: If the holder is a Dragon, these effects are increased by 20% (144 MR, 1.8% max Health regen)
- Dragon's Will (Radiant) Magic Resist: 300 ⇒ 180
- Dragon's Will (Radiant) REMOVED: max Health percentage damage on enemy spell cast
- Dragon's Will (Radiant) REMOVED: Radiant max Health regen
- Dragon's Will (Radiant) NEW: Every 1.5 seconds, the holder regenerates 2.5% of their maximum health for each enemy targeting them
- Dragon's Will (Radiant) NEW: If the holder is a Dragon, these effects are increased by 20% (216 MR, 3% max health regen)
- Dvarapala Stoneplate (Radiant) max Health regen: 3% ⇒ 1%
- Giant Slayer bonus damage amplification: 20/60% ⇒ 25/50%
- Giant Slayer bonus damage Health threshold: 1800 ⇒ 2200
- Demon Slayer (Radiant) bonus damage amplification: 40/80% ⇒ 35/70%
- Demon Slayer (Radiant) bonus damage Health threshold: 1400 ⇒ 2200
- Guinsoo's Reckoning (Radiant) Attack Speed: 40% ⇒ 25%
- Hand of Justice baseline AP/AD/Omnivamp stats: 10 ⇒ 15
- Hand of Justice increase for either AD/AP or Omnivampe: 33 ⇒ 30
- Hextech Gunblade healing on spells ⇒ Omnivamp
- Hextech Gunblade Omnivamp: 33% ⇒ 25%
- Hextech Lifeblade (Radiant) healing on spells ⇒ Omnivamp
- Hextech Lifeblade (Radiant) REMOVED: Overheal Shield
- Covalent Spark (Radiant) range for MR shred and spell zap: 4 ⇒ 3
- Covalent Spark (Radiant) spell zap max Mana percent damage: 275% ⇒ 250%
- Last Whisper Armor reduction: 70% ⇒ 50%
- Last Whisper Armor reduction procs on: Crits ⇒ Physical damage
- Eternal Whisper (Radiant) Armor reduction procs on: Crits ⇒ Physical damage
- Morellonomicon Ability Power: 10 ⇒ 30
- More More-ellonomicon (Radiant) Ability Power: 10 ⇒ 50
- More More-ellonomicon REMOVED: 30 starting Mana
- More More-ellonomicon max Health percentage burn: 4% per second ⇒ 2% per second
- Redemption missing Health heal: 18% ⇒ 12%
- Radiant Redemption RENAMED to Absolution
- Absolution (Radiant) Health: 500 ⇒ 300
- Absolution (Radiant) missing Health heal: 25% ⇒ 18%
- Spear of Hirana (Radiant) Mana restore on attack: 15 ⇒ 12
- Statikk's Favor (Radiant) magic Damage proc: 115 ⇒ 110
- Statikk's Favor (Radiant) Magic Resist Shred: 70% ⇒ 50%
- Sunfire Cape Health: 150 ⇒ 400
- Sunfire Cape max Health Burn per second: 2% ⇒ 1%
- Sunfire Cape max Health Burn Duration: 8 sec ⇒ 10 sec
- Sunfire Cape now refreshes the burn if no new targets are in range
- Sunlight Cape (Radiant) Health: 150 ⇒ 800
- Sunlight Cape (Radiant) max Health Burn per second: 3% ⇒ 2%
- Sunlight Cape (Radiant) REMOVED: Max Health Regen
- Sunlight Cape (Radiant) now refreshes the burn if no new targets are in range
- Titan's Vow (Radiant) Attack Damage & Ability Power per stack: 4 ⇒ 3
- Warmog's Pride (Radiant) Health: 1800 ⇒ 1600
- Zeke's Harmony (Radiant) Lifesteal ⇒ Omnivamp
- Death's Defiance (Portable Forge Item) damage reduction: 70% ⇒ 50%
- Death's Defiance (Portable Forge Item) Omnivamp: 20% ⇒ 25%
TFT 12.11 Small Changes
- Component Grab Bag now only shows up on 3-2 or 4-2
- Cybernetic Shell Armor: 25/35/50 ⇒ 20/30/40
- High End Shopping gold: 8 ⇒ 10
- Item Grab Bag II: 1 Reforger ⇒ 2 Reforgers
- Jeweled Lotus crit chance: 25% ⇒ 20%
- Makeshift Armor, Armor and Magic Resist: 35/55/75 ⇒ 30/45/60
- Rich Get Richer (Only shows up on 1-4) gold: 14 ⇒ 10
- NEW: Richer Get Richer+ (Only shows up on 3-2) gold: 15
- Stand United III Attack Damage & Ability Power: 5 ⇒ 4
- Tiny Titans Tactician Health: 35 ⇒ 30
- Windfall (Only shows up on 1-4) gold: 20/35/55 ⇒ 20
- Windfall+ NEW (Only shows up on 3-2) gold: 30
- Windfall++ NEW (Only shows up on 4-2) gold: 40
- Wise Spending no longer grants 4 gold
- Deathblade Attack Damage: 50/75/100 ⇒ 40/70/100
- Luminous Deathblade (Radiant) Attack Damage: 80/120/160 ⇒ 60/100/140
- Brink of Dawn (Radiant) Attack Speed on activation: 55% ⇒ 40%
- Quickestsilver (Radiant) Attack Speed: 55% ⇒ 50%
- Rapid Firecannon Attack Speed: 55% ⇒ 50%
- Rapid Lightcannon (Radiant) Attack Speed: 85% ⇒ 75%
- Anima Visage (Portable Forge Item) max Health percentage heal: 6% ⇒ 5%
- Anima Visage (Portable Forge Item) Health: 200 ⇒ 150
- Death’s Defiance (Portable Forge Item) Attack Damage: 20 ⇒ 10
- Eternal Winter (Portable Forge Item) Health: 200 ⇒ 150
- Eternal Winter (Portable Forge Item) Freeze Cooldown: 10 ⇒ 15 seconds
- Gold Collector (Portable Forge Item) Gold Chance: 60% ⇒ 50%
- Manazane (Portable Forge Item) Starting Mana: 40 ⇒ 30
- Obsidian Cleaver (Portable Forge Item) Health: 200 ⇒ 150
- Obsidian Cleaver (Portable Forge Item) resist shred duration: 5 sec ⇒ 4 sec
- Randuin’s Sanctum (Portable Forge Item) Health: 200 ⇒ 150
- Rocket Propelled Fist (Portable Forge Item) Health: 750 ⇒ 500
- Zhonya’s Paradox (Portable Forge Item) Armor & Magic Resist: 50 ⇒ 40
TFT 12.11 Double Up Changes
- Now uses metallic ranks
- Players will start at Iron II and climb as far as they can!
- Double Up matchmaking will be based on the senior (higher ranked) partner in the pair
- In Double Up, players will now get streak bonuses!
- 3 consecutive top 4 finishes count as a win streak and will start awarding bonus LP; the bonus will increase until a 6 win streak is reached, at which point it will stop increasing (but will still be awarded if a player keeps winning!)
- Streak bonuses get smaller as players climb in tier, and are phased out entirely in Diamond and higher ranks
- Check out our /Dev article for more information
- Reinforcements: Units now retain their Health, Mana, item and positive buff statuses when reinforcing
- Reinforcements: All positive buffs are retained
- Reinforcements: All negative buffs are removed
- Reinforcements: All buffs/items that manipulate unit stats do not apply their benefits when they trigger during the time between combat resolving and reinforcements being deployed
Rune of Allegiance
- Rune of Allegiance: There are now 2 types of Rune of Allegiance, Lesser Rune of Allegiance and Rune of Allegiance (unchanged)
- Lesser Rune of Allegiance: Has the same functionality as Rune of Allegiance but can only be used to send Tier 1, 2 or 3 champions
- Rune of Allegiance: The two types now have separate (and completely new!) icons
- Rune of Allegiance: drop cadence is different
- Stage 1-3: Lesser Rune of Allegiance
- Stage 4-1: Rune of Allegiance
- Stage 5-1: Rune of Allegiance
- Attempting to open an orb containing a champion given via any Rune of Allegiance when your bench is full will now always result in the orb not opening instead of placing the unit on the board. This should help cases where a unit was sent at the last minute and accidentally gets sold due to a full bench and combat starting.
- The order that players are released during Shared Draft is different.
- Players are still released in pairs, but the pairs released now have members of different teams. The partner who is positioned lower on the scoreboard is the first one released on a team.
- The release order of players is as follows, with one member of each listed team being released at a time: first to release are 4th and 3rd, followed by 2nd and 1st, then 4th and 3rd, and finally 2nd and 1st
- During the Shared Draft phase there is a new countdown visual indicator under a player's barrier when they are next in turn to be released.
TFT 12.11 Hyper Roll Changes
- Income: Passive gold income has been increased starting at round 5-2 to account for the increased Dragon costs.
- Player Damage: Health loss during Stage 5 has been decreased from 4 to 2.
- Round Changes: The Treasure Dragon occurs at Round 7-2, and the third Augment choice has moved from 7-2 to 7-1 to accommodate this.
- Augment Adjustments: Removed several XP-based and Econ-based Augments, and adjusted many other Augments to better fit Hyper Roll's game pacing.
- Trainer: Trainers throw twice as many Snax.
- Bard: Bard doots count double.
- Starcaller: Heal value adjusted slightly for Hyper Roll.
- Olaf: Gains twice as much Attack Damage per death.
- Shimmerscale: Pacing and income adjustments were made to nearly every item. Additionally, items that care about your gold amount max out at 15 gold, down from 80 in Standard and Double Up.
Teamfight Tactics is free-to-play and available now on PC and mobile.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , giving us a like on , and joining us on . We may also include links to affiliate stores, which gives us a small commission if you purchase anything via them. Thank you.