Teamfight Tactics' patch 10.15 is now available on live servers, a look at its patch notes revealing its release date alongside changes to Jarvan, Jinx, the Celestial trait and more.
TFT Patch 10.15 has the same release date as its League of Legends counterpart, being scheduled for Wednesday, July 22.
As always, TFT 10.15 saw the autobattler taken down for a period of maintenance. To keep track of when the game comes back online, check out the League of Legends server status.
TFT Patch Notes 10.15
Even if TFT Patch 10.15 received its first set of changes later than the past few updates, there's still plenty of time to catch up. Here are all the changes and additions introduced to Teamfight Tactics in Patch 10.15:
TFT Patch 10.15 Systems Changes
- New Galaxy: Plunder Planet. All champions have a chance to drop a coin on death, especially the first few.
- The Neekoverse has been removed from the game.
- The Galactic Armory galaxy has been adjusted. All players now get the same 3 component items, rather than 2 completed items.
TFT Patch 10.15 Traits Balance Changes
- Celestial: 20/45/150 ⇒ 15/45/150
TFT Patch 10.15 Champion Balance Changes
Tier 1 Champions
- Graves Smoke Grenade Blind Duration: 2/3/5 ⇒ 3/4/6
- Jarvan Ageless Standard Bonus Attack Speed: 75/85/95% ⇒ 50/60/75%
Tier 2 Champions
- Darius Health: 750 ⇒ 800
- Darius Total Mana: 60 ⇒ 50
- Lucian Total Mana: 0/35 ⇒ 0/30
- Lucian Relentless Pursuit Damage: 150/200/375 ⇒ 175/250/550
- Rakan Health: 700 ⇒ 650
Tier 3 Champions
- Ashe Starting Mana: 50 ⇒ 40
- Master Yi Armor: 30 ⇒ 50
- Master Yi Magic Resist: 20 ⇒ 35
- Neeko Starting/Total Mana: 25/100 ⇒ 35/110
- Vayne Attack Damage: 50 ⇒ 55
Tier 4 Champions
- Jhin 4th Shot Damage: 350/500/4444% ⇒ 344/444/4444%
- Jinx Attack Speed on 1st Takedown: 50/70/100% ⇒ 50/75/125%
- Soraka Wish healing: 375/550/20000 ⇒ 325/500/20000
- Viktor Total Mana: 70 ⇒ 60
Tier 5 Champions
- Janna Starting/Total Mana: 30/100 ⇒ 20/100
- Xerath Health: 750 ⇒ 700
- Xerath Starting Mana: 30 ⇒ 20
- Nocturne's Unspeakable Horror damage now properly interacts with Quicksilver Sash (he won't fear the target, but the damage will go through).
- Match History should again show items for everyone instead of just first place. If you place in the top 8 you deserve a proper match history.
- The delay at the end of the round has returned, giving you time to pick things up.
- Tiebreakers should now do math properly if someone went into overtime.
While waiting for more details about the changes coming in TFT Patch 10.15, check out what Patch 10.14 added to the autobattler.
Additionally, have a look at League of Legends' Patch 10.15 which introduces a brand new champion, Lillia, to the popular MOBA.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , or giving us a like on . We may also include links to affiliate stores, which gives us a small commission if you purchase anything via them. Thank you.